Do Russian terms count too?

"Зона повышенной колобковости" - a place with a lot of cacodemons

"Манкубурятник" - a place with mancubi

"Барашечная комната" - a place with barans and hellknights

"Козлобок" - infight between baran/hellknight and cacodemon

"Готовить свиную отбивную" - killing pinkies with berserk

"Ящичная комната" - a place full of crates

"Побрить" - kill with chainsaw

"Ой сколько вас тут всяких-разных!" - i say it just before big infight begins on slaughter map

"Мырнуть" - to perform a parkour

"Бочкнуть" - to kill by barrel explosion

"Сходить под себя" - 1. to perform a rocket jump, or 2. to kill myself with rocket

-----------------------

"Dance de Mancubre" - successfully stunlocking a mancubus with a shotgun

Edited by ax34

'Facef*ck'/'Headf*ck': when there's a Çyberdemon roaming around but you're placed on a ledge/behind a window so that you can easily shoot at its head without fear of retaliation, esp. if it moves close enough. To qualify as a headf*ck though, you must use -or rather, be forced to use- a low-powered weapon like the shotgun or chaingun, so it's as much of a chore for you.

I can't think of much except of terms used here like "snipe-shooting" where I did this a lot of rythmic tapping on chainshow to precisely take enemies from afar.

But I exclaim things in greek language (and with silly terms) when I see some specific design elements on maps.

I am like, "Ohhhhh! Spasmenilles!!!" exclaiming when I see detailed sectors used to create broken debris, or the thing they make some tiles on the floor removed, hexagonal tiles or other. "Spasmenos" means Broken in greek.

Or I say "Ohhhh! Stymeniles!!!" when again detailed sectors are used (also called Doomcute for some reason) to create a scene that tells a story, like have sector doomcute show a shovel and dug up place and a box with a coffin and a broken bridge there, I literally play and am like "OOhhhh Stimeniles, I like that!". Stimenos has various meanins and in my case means something like "Set Up", like everything was Set Up in place to create a specific concept.

But normally you don't say in greek "iles". It's like, I don't know gramatically what it is like, but I am like a child being excited, also when I say a setting with graveyard "Ohhh,. tafidia!". Tafos means Grave but "idia" is I don't know the grammar term, it adds something. My brother laughs with that, because then I say "tafidia" and then I say in english "TheSnakes" because "fidia" also means snakes.

That was quite weird to explain, but I don't have unique english terms other than what I know from the community when I play Doom alone. But the greek silly terms, I am thinking of making a WAD with many levels named after these and focus on the theme.

From the top of my head, trying to think of stuff I've used...

"Floodfilling": The practice of cramming monsters together into a single room until there's no more space left.

"Maximum Crime": Any amount of pain elementals in a wide open space. Worse if they're far away.

"Bitrate Destroyer": Grainy or flashy textures (e.g.: FIREBLU or the various sand/dirt textures) that make video recording choppier.

"House Made of Kitchen Sinks": When a mod has a serious problem with feature creep and tries to do absolutely everything and cover every ground. First said about Project Brutality.

"Pixelstairs": The use of (often invisible) really thin stairs to simulate a ladder.

"The Waiting Game": An arena where you're locked in for a fixed time, so if you deal with the encounter faster than expected, all that's left for you is to sit down and wait for a door to open or bars to lower.

"Making GZDoom/Graf Cry": Excess sector detailing, dense linedefs, causes severe framerate issues with dynamic lights in GZDoom.

"Guessing Game": Having to re-explore a map after pressing a switch because it didn't do anything immediately obvious.

"Hovercorpse": when a monster dies in such a place that the bulk of its corpse hangs above the ground, because there's a tiny sliver of its collision box that connects with a higher ground (or a decorative thing, if infinite vertical collisions are not present) and prevents it from falling further.

"Пасти овечек" - circle-strafing around barans/hellknights and feeding them rockets.

"Молодец среди овец" - when hellknight/baran hurts other monster.