Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Retro Dino

Any Doomers in Wisconsin or the Midwest?

3 hours ago, roadworx said:

don't

it sucks

IMO Wisconsin has to be the most beautiful state, and the friendliest. People always boast about how hospital the south is, but from my personal experience, I'd say that's very exaggerated. There are parts, just like every state, that are ghetto though. 

13 hours ago, Retro Dino said:

I don't understand why the Doom community has so many furries. . .

Few and far between on DW, I don't think there's more than 10 of us... same goes for ZDF.

Ngl, the fact that were ever more numerous is quite epic. Soon, we will inevitably take over the world. Repent while you still can 😉.

FWIW there doesn't seem to be much of a fandom where I live, judging by some random metrics I've gathered some time ago. As for the Doom community, historically it seems to have always been fairly diverse and inclusive, so I'm not surprised to see all kinds of people in it.

The thing that raises questions is when a community has no furries or anime fans. Now that's weird. BDSM practitioners seem rather ubiquitous too, now that I think about it.

1 hour ago, PaquoCastor said:

The thing that raises questions is when a community has no furries or anime fans. Now that's weird. BDSM practitioners seem rather ubiquitous too, now that I think about it.

That would make it a pretty boring community, heh :p .

Tbh considering how much hate both groups get sometimes, it doesn't surprise. Not all communities are welcoming, after all, there are some I'd never join, that's for fucking sure lol. But it's irrelevant honestly, their hate won't make them strong.

And we're stronger together.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:23 PM, Grazza said:

I think there are a number of members from the Chicago area.

Do they sing the blues?

BTW, go Cubs!

36 minutes ago, Retro Dino said:

Calm down now, this isn't planet of the apes lol. 

I'm also missing the punchline 😉.

Which I have a feeling I'm better off that way.

2 minutes ago, seed said:

I'm also missing the punchline 😉.

Which I have a feeling I'm better off that way.

Funny you said that. I was going to comment "If you get that refrence we can be best friends" but you didn't sooo hahaha! :P I love POTA (Planet of the apes) both old and new. I'm one of the admins of a pretty big POTA community. I say pretty big even though it's only a few thousand, but the POTA community is tiny so imo it's pretty big. 

3 minutes ago, Retro Dino said:

is what I was referring 

Double-posted but fair enough, I get it now.

Shame I missed it I guess, I wasn't thinking of it when I said that, just ended up as an accidental reference.

*speaks in JC Denton voice* What a shame.