Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

Doomers all over the world, what are some swear words you use all the time in your country?

Underrated mild Czech insult: "hovado".

Stems from an old word for cattle animals and retains the meaning of their stupidity and pliable will. Yet it also resembles "ovád", the supremely annoying horse-fly (originating from Polish "owad" for generic "insect"). By synthesis, the word conveys all of stupidity, naivety AND insufferable annoyance.

21 hours ago, Jello said:

I live in South Dakota, and "Minnesota Nice" has always seemed extremely similar to "Canadian Nice" and in South Dakota we don't have a "nice" but it's always been passive aggressive.

Well if we're talking about "Minnesota Nice" and swearing, then this needs to be dropped in.

"That's not the type of language we like to hear, sir."

When using programs and something unexpected happens, then I might shout "Vittu!" which means the same as yelling "Fuck!" which I might use when I'm playing games. Don't really use any other swear words.

11 hours ago, Reelvonic said:

heck

Gosh darnit to heck. That's how you tell someone from the mid-west is really mad. Well not so much anymore, but there was a time not too long ago that that was the most horrible curse someone could say. It's changed, most people just say the actual words now.

But again, when I was a kid even saying gosh was frowned upon, and heaven forbid you ever said "Jesus" in vain around anyone. But I learned to swear from my parents, so I was surprised when even my "censored" swearing was admonished. But my Dad finally explained it to me, not verbatim, but the gist was "It's fine if you do it, just don't do it around other people, because it reflects badly on me as a parent". Okay Dad. Now go back to calling that timing belt a fucking cocksucker loud enough that the neighbors can hear.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, Grazza said:

Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka!

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

I typically curse for comedic effect, so I try to be creative and string words together in interesting ways.

"Son of a fucking mother whore"

"Scummy rat-shit bitch"

"Ass-tickling fucking cunt-rag mother fucker"

And so on.

I avoid blasphemy but sometimes a simple "god damn it" is the only fitting response to a given situation.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, Grazza said:

Yandelvayasna grldenwi stravenka!

And I should've punched you in the face for that. But instead my nipples exploded with delight.