Screenshot-Doom-20210227-165850.png

EXTRA:

Spoiler

Vanilla Gameplay

Screenshot-Doom-20210227-170425.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210227-170503.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210227-170645.png

Screenshot-Doom-20210227-170655.png

A really good map, from the beginning to the end, short but very entertaining, everything has been really spectacular, I really liked how everything looked on the screen, very infernal and eerie, having lava in the most enlarged part of the rooms, and with various decorations that fit very well with the place, as with the fighting, they were really good, there was no discomfort at all, maybe what I can complain about is the little ammunition there is for the shotgun, but knowing that there is also a Chaingun, and a Rocket Launcher, it would not affect the map much. In general everything was excellent, congratulations for such a good job, this being a first map that you do, and I hope you bring more maps as entertaining or better over time, great work partner.

@a dill pickle in disguise I agree not done tweaking the wad yet. The last encounter should end with a bang. Definitely making changes to this wad until I am satisfied. I was trying not to make the encounters too difficult, but the ending should of had more kick to it. Releasing this wad has really opened my eyes of how challenging it is to make good wads. Looking forward to my three days off from work to make some adjustments to the map.