• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoneAway

Demo Bounty Month [March 1 - April 1]

bourgdm Map06 NM100s in 0:41

bd06s041.zip

Here's my list:
dmonfear Map31 UV-Max in 1:06 - There's no other max demo of this for some reason, my run probably isn't great, I don't remember.
chiggity Map02 UV-Max in 3:03 - I kinda just wanted to survive this one.
jpcp Map01 UV-Speed in 0:24 - This was really easy to get.
*rush Map01 UV-Speed in 0:22.91 - Getting 21 would be really hard for me, but probably not a big deal for some of you guys.
Sigil E3M7 UV-Max in 12:37 - These Sigil demos of mine are half-assed, far from optimal, should be easy to improve.
Sigil E3M9 UV-Max in 7:37 - Same as above.

Sigil E3M8 UV-Max in 3:34 - Same as above.
oitl Map01 UV-Max in 4:24 - Beware the neutered BFG!
oitl Map02 UV-Max in 2:14 - Another one that I merely survived.

bgcomp E1M1 UV-Max in 1:34 - One of the first two demos I submitted (alongside a meme demo of this wad's E1M8). Probably annoying to run, but not hard to improve.

Edited by Pseudonaut

Orange Is True Love Map01 UV Max in 3:08.00

oi01m308.zip

Best BFG in the world, and, Arch-viles, hit yourselves.

16 minutes ago, 4shockblast said:

Rush Map 01 UV-Speed in 0:21.

ru01-021.zip

Glad I gave up on this after a few tries... Otherwise I'll die trying and get beaten by you. Unexpected that you didn't criticize this map because it's a 8 second wait at the start.

Edited by GarrettChan

3 hours ago, Pseudonaut said:

jpcp Map01 UV-Speed in 0:24 - This was really easy to get.

Pacifist'd this one in 0:22.31 212 attempts, MISSED picking up the yellow key like a doofus

jp01p022.zip

On 3/22/2021 at 8:25 PM, Pseudonaut said:

dmonfear Map31 UV-Max in 1:06 - There's no other max demo of this for some reason, my run probably isn't great, I don't remember.

Map31 UV-Max in 1:05, could've been less but i prematurely left a rocket to do it's thing and it didn't do it. ~150 tries

df31-105.zip

Have 5 more BourgDM bounties. All Pacifist runs, so grab your running shoes.

Map08 UV Pacifist in 0:40.17

Map19 UV Pacifist in 0:48.74

* Map27 UV Pacifist in 6.06 - the time is bad but I found this hard to beat at all, so...

Map28 UV Pacifist in 1:21.74

Map30 UV Pacifist in 1:15.40

The previous bounty still standing is

Map05 Stroller in 0:50.57

Edited by Decay

Bourgeois Megawad

Map 27 Pacifist in 1:21

Removed demo, was wrong comp level (Pseudonaut got that demo posted in BG thread with better time, so give him points)

Edited by Tezur0

8 hours ago, Decay said:

* Map27 UV Pacifist in 6.06

5 hours ago, Tezur0 said:

Map 27 Pacifist in 1:21

This got me confused... original one is 6:06 instead of 6.06? (yeah... 0.06 happens to be possible in Doom...)

2 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

This got me confused... original one is 6:06 instead of 6.06? (yeah... 0.06 happens to be possible in Doom...)

Yea my bad, it was really late when I was writing that... I even forgot to post map08s time entirely lol

bourgDM

map05 stroller in 0:37

bdm05str37.zip

You can either snag these as free points or leave them for fellow newb runners:

nova3 map18 max in 3:14 - fun map but I only got a few exits and they all looked like shit so this won't be too hard

*beatdis d2all max in 8:11 - fun meme run but only if you can tolerate map01, hence the star

fruit salad map03 max in 1:34 - nice map except for cleaning the barons after the RL fight

180mpv map05 pacifist in 0:50 - enjoyable pacifist that's easily improvable, not sure why I didn't do more attempts

180mpv map01 tyson in 1:27 - a short idiot-proof tyson, easy time save if you kill the chaingunners faster

100pctv2 map01 max/reality in 1:16 - you must complete the OBJECTIVE by demand of the author

The free points vending machine is empty for now, I'll add more runs later if I can remember any fun ones.

Edited by BoxY

NOVA III
Map 18 UV MAX in 3:08
 Apparently it is wrong demo that I uploaded and now I already don't have these demofiles.
Rip points

Edited by Tezur0

(Not for points)

NOVA III Map18 UV Max in 2:56.37

n318m256.zip

Because I wanted to use this risky strat, so I ended up too slow and get beaten by Tez, but this run still sucks because I missed all those switches and wasted too many rockets.

(Not for points)

Improvements:

180mpv Map01 UV Tyson in 1:14.77

180mpv01t114.zip

I tried to come up with a cool idea to prime that barrel at the beginning, and blow it up to kill something later, but it doesn't really work out the way I wanted.

@DecayMaybe you'll like this one more :p