Banner by @Lippeth   Welcome to "Dubbag's WAD Show" It's like a Podcast with WADs where you wish the host would shut up. I welcome ALL mappers, new or experienced.   "I Love watching Dubbag's WAD show, I cannot tell a lie."- George Washington "What is this bullshit?"- Mahatma Gandhi "YEAH ROCK ON DUB!"- Antonio Vivaldi "Who the hell are you?" Old man I sat next to on the bus.       I want to record some play throughs of maps. I'd like to see your art and tell you all about it! I also love newcomer's first time maps. I like to see what the new people bring to the table. So I ask, would you like me to record your map and comment over it? I hope so :) But first there are some things that you must know. One is that I don't have a good computer. Mine is a shitty Walmart stock HP PC so I can't play over the top slaughter maps or WADs that have insane complex geometry. The only other thing is, my screen cap is not the best but not the worst. I hope to overcome that with my attempts at commentary. Also, while I will be honest in my analysis, I won't say things like "This map sucks" or not move even 1 map unit and say "This looks shitty already!" I can't stand that stuff in playthroughs and there's no need for it. I like to appreciate the simple things in Doom. And WADs take alot time and effort! Let's all have fun! What are we waiting for!   See spoilers for info and play conditions SHOW TERMINOLOGY   Here is a sample video of my style which is review/comedy. Video's will be posted from my Youtube channel.