Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Dubbag's WAD Show" Post Your WADs Here and I Will Demo & Comment Over Them (Currently on Hiatus)

Question for everyone.

Would you prefer all request updates to be performed in one video? Or each be done in a separate one? Doing so would make for a longer video, however would be a better way to do each WAD with out bumping the thread 5 times in one day.

3 hours ago, Dubbag said:

Question for everyone.

Would you prefer all request updates to be performed in one video? Or each be done in a separate one? Doing so would make for a longer video, however would be a better way to do each WAD with out bumping the thread 5 times in one day.

Perhaps when you have multiple single-map WADs you could do two or three at a time, depending on their length. For maps that are advertised to be long, hard, and/or just special in their own way (Lullaby is the first that comes to mind), you can do one video for each of them.

I don't think many would mind a playtesting thread being bumped all the time, anyways.

4 hours ago, Dubbag said:

Question for everyone.

For what it's worth, I don't mind if you bump the thread 5 times in one day.

I also feel like it's better organized with 1 wad = 1 video

alright guys i just got home and its 10 at night and i work at 5 am so im going to do the videos tomrrow after work.

Hey @Dubbag, here's a Hell-themed Doom2 map for your delectation... I would love to hear what you think of this one. 

It's built for GZDoom (4+) and uses 3D floors and line portals. 

Thank you!

ok so after cutting my finger tip half way off at work this morning the wait may be longer than expected. lol

37 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

ok so after cutting my finger tip half way off at work this morning the wait may be longer than expected. lol

Ouch! Sorry to hear that...

Cutting jokes in 3..2..1...

Yeah I guess I didnt....make the cut...

Oh no, that's awful. Reminds me of the time I dropped a big glass mug in the sink and it cut a chunk out of me.

Spoiler

I hope you took pictures so you can process it into cool Doom flesh textures later!

Spoiler

not really, get well soon

I can still use it. not as bad as it seemed this morning. I was cutting onions with a serrated knife for prep and my finger was in the way I i slice right through it. No stitches thank god.

1 hour ago, Dubbag said:

I can still use it. not as bad as it seemed this morning. I was cutting onions with a serrated knife for prep and my finger was in the way I i slice right through it. No stitches thank god.

Wow dude is your finger still in one piece?

13 minutes ago, VisionThing said:

Wow dude is your finger still in one piece?

yeah ha

@4MaTC @dt_ @Egg Boy @DJVCardMasterWanted to do the last map but will have to tomorrow in order to rest my injured finger. It was killing me by then end of this. I'm so sorry for the low mic audio idk why that happened. you cant hear me at all.

Edited by Dubbag

@Dubbag from all our team thanks for playing, it was fun to watch, as always. Hope those mediktis will heal your finger, hehe. I wonder if there is any way to normalize sound to hear your comments between ingame sfx.

P.s. i am not the head of this project, in this particular thread i was self proclaimed spokesman.

12 hours ago, 4MaTC said:

@Dubbag from all our team thanks for playing, it was fun to watch, as always. Hope those mediktis will heal your finger, hehe. I wonder if there is any way to normalize sound to hear your comments between ingame sfx.

P.s. i am not the head of this project, in this particular thread i was self proclaimed spokesman.

when I do the last map today, I will make sure the audio is leveled correctly.

after all requests are done im going to try to do a blind-folded playthrough of E1M1.

1 minute ago, Dubbag said:

after all requests are done im going to try to do a blind-folded playthrough of E1M1.

That is interesting 

1 minute ago, 1Destro3456 said:

That is interesting 

there will be a face cam so people know im not cheating.

@4MaTC and @Forli Sorry if I got a little too frustrated and salty with this map. I just got to me lol.

@VisionThing A very good short and sweet WAD. I liked it alot and had a great time playing it! Thank you for the request!

A blindfolded playthrough of E1M1. Some how did it.

2 minutes ago, Nimiauredhel said:

Man, mouselook was a mistake

yes it was but i turned it off