Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reelvonic

Positivity Thread

Posted (edited)

I know it is dumb but some people may need it.

Compliment the person above you.

I need to try more to maintain a positive attitude, so why the Hell not?

I really do love your Cacodemon with the monocle and top hat and mustache. It makes me smile when I see it due to the sheer absurdity of it, as well as how it actually works on the Cacodemon.

Posted (edited)

@Jello, I appreciate the time we had 'swearing' at each other the other day. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. A truly enjoyable bit of banter.

6 minutes ago, Rytrik said:

@Jello, I appreciate the time we had 'swearing' at each other the other day. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. A truly enjoyable bit of banter.

That was really enjoyable, thank you for that little bit of levity. There's nothing like a bit of really light-hearted swearing to mend the soul. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. :)

I enjoy reading your spirited dialogue in the DW Forest, hope I didn't derail your journey to Serpent Riderdom for too long ;)

I like the idea of this thread!, a compliment no matter how simple it may be, it makes someone's day very easy

Although I don't know you much, I like what you say and how you are part of the community, keep it up! n.n

Without you even realizing it or thinking about it, you are already part of a pivotal branch of this community.

You yourself are quite the pivotal name round here @Endless

Your WADAZINE has been providing an invaluable service to the community in my eyes. Any sort of platform that celebrates this community and uses it's station to look back and reflect on the achievements and stories that have gotten us to where we are today is impossible to assign value to. Your WADAZINE sits upon such a platform. Reviewing WADs and looking back on doom history whilst archiving it all in written word is what makes this community stand out to me in such a special way. I greatly look forward to the future that your WADAZINE will tell.

I love your boundless energy and keeping the scene brimming with new creative challenges thanks to all your Speedmapping community projects, mate.

I'm watching your play-through of Crepitations by Soulless and those Cherry MX Blues (I assume) sound like they feel great. The evolution of your profile pic was cool to see, and I generally enjoy your presence around here, you seem like an interesting dude!

I don't know what to say, but I hope you're going to have a good day and may things work in your favour. 

Your name reminds me of our old family cat Mysti. I hope you are less evil than her but evilness aside her memory still gives me warm feelings and therefore so does your username

Based on what i have read, you are considerably less stupid than your name would imply. Henceforth i dub thee Smart Bunny.

Aha, the laughing horse man. You're a funny bastard, Murdoch. One of the first members I ever interacted with in my first week on Doomworld who's quite astute and always a pleasure to see in any conversation, be it something thought-provoking or a good ol' fashioned piss-take. 

Big The Cat with a crazier name that makes me laugh evrytime I see it.

11 minutes ago, 0o0[ULTIM4TE]L1FE[F0RM]0o0 said:

Okay, I think I get it, you're trying to say you like my leet speak or somethin'?

c0223c7...

Nah, that would be too annoying. Yes, that was the intent.

Here's the full translation:

I like your leet speak

Also, Sonic > Shadow, just sayin' ;)

Dark and evil Sonic. With a gun. Love it!

Also, this thread is a most excellent idea. Nice one.

Posted (edited)

Not sure what is going on in your profile pic exactly but it looks awesome.

Yeah, but I personally still prefer Shadow over Hedgehog, it has some backstory and part of it involves just that every time I replay the 3D Sonic games and there are the scenes with Shadow, I'm always feelin' like, damn, this guy is 100% me...

Shadow's looking good and ready to leave anything behind with a big bang.

I'm not too big into Sonic though.