Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

@Biodegradable
That's a relief. The first iteration many eons ago received a fair bit of critique for looking goofy.

@Voxelvoid

Thankye sir from the bottom of his thicc heart.

I don't know if @Maes still frequents this realm butt I dedicate this image to him.

imp_bum.png

Impse with the 3D model will be interesting

Anyway imp asses aside I'm glad to see you're finally getting to the demons.  I always pictured the imps having no noses but they look decidedly dopey that way so I can see why you went the way you did.  I love the tongue thing in the animation, lot of impy personality in this fella.  Hope someone finds a way to make these models compatible with at least one Doom sourceport.

1 hour ago, StupidBunny said:

... Hope someone finds a way to make these models compatible with at least one Doom sourceport.

These models are being made for Doom Ascension, a mod for Doomsday Engine 2 and beyond. And I’m glad you approve of the imp’s progress.

Questions were answered, and son, I am disappoint.

Great model though! Would be great to have models on par with these for those who just can't stand sprites for some reason. I still think the only full replacement alternative we really got are those ancient Abbs models from back in the day, and those are most definitely showing their age.

10 minutes ago, Dark Pulse said:

Questions were answered, and son, I am disappoint.

Haha! I don’t know what this means, but I like it.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, NiuHaka said:

@Biodegradable
That's a relief. The first iteration many eons ago received a fair bit of critique for looking goofy.

@Voxelvoid

Thankye sir from the bottom of his thicc heart.

I don't know if @Maes still frequents this realm butt I dedicate this image to him.

imp_bum.png

Extra THICC.

21 minutes ago, Reelvonic said:

no, but its driving me crazy

Krull? The GEICO gecko? The passenger on the Mandalorian? The giant turtle on the NeverEnding Story?

Pretty nice Imp man, though I've always pictured the Imp as being a little furry.

Just a little though..

Edited by Mr.Rocket

14 minutes ago, Mr.Rocket said:

... though I've always pictured the Imp has being a little furry.

Just a little though..

Yeah, that is similar to the feedback I got on the original model a decade ago. This time around I explored the idea which resulted in the imp looking either too furry or like it's skin was covered in cocoa powder. But I do appreciate the feedback. I may make another attempt on the final pass.

I don't know how you modelers do it, I mean really.. I could draw it but I could never model it. ~ unless i spent like 10 years in Blender or something. :\

That and I could only imagine where there's a crowd saying ya or nay on the side of furiness. well you know where I'm going with this and we don't have to talk about it. ;) ~ I appreciate the insight and it would be cool if you did another pass at the idea though! ;)

Edited by Mr.Rocket

11 hours ago, Mr.Rocket said:

... unless i spent like 10 years in Blender or something. :\ ...

That sounds about right. I was a professional modeler/animator for just over a decade lol

On 3/24/2021 at 4:37 AM, Kurogachii said:

Extra THICC.

mmmmh