Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaphaelMode

Sin City - a R.A.C.Kill Taeser (1 map, spicy vanilla)

I could ejaculate in detail about various desirable qualities of this map. Instaed, I will share a screenshot.

rackill_sincity.png.2a2a8daff5d4114df72282219a95ea12.png

Sin City is a single map demo of R.A.C.Kill, an upcoming vanilla megawad with enjoyable Doom-style gameplay and a storyline taking place in the same world as Doom. If you think that doesn't need to be said you're gravely mistaken.

The idea of condensing R.A.C.Kill's essence into a single map was initially inspired by Decino's annual viewer submission event, and as a result this map is YouTube-friendly. A couple of textures and even a midi rendition of Skrillex have been replaced.

The full megawad has been taking years to complete due to low priority, but now it is 96% finished.

Hopefully, this juicy snippet will give you a better idea of what's coming than what has been shared previously.

Download

Just now, Biodegradable said:

Don't do that, you'll make the thread all sticky!

Yeah keep it clean, this a family site. Sort of. 

On 3/12/2021 at 9:52 AM, Murdoch said:

Yeah keep it clean, this a family site. Sort of. 

I am well-acquainted with the forum rules and I will run everything by my grandmother whenever necessary.

Just now, Lol 6 said:

Nice wad, pretty convincing city.

I found some HOMs (I believe that's how they are called)1127592580_Capturadepantallade2021-03-1821-40-15.png.abb45652a11d8fa98b119cd14e0b566f.png

667003646_Capturadepantallade2021-03-1821-40-26.png.4ec27c9924d517750ac5223705ecc4ba.png

In chocolate-doom.

This particular brand of HOM seems to be a segfault overflow, some of those can be fairly inevitable but those specific ones may not be. Thank you for your service.

I have gathered some suggestions for my shopping mall, and with that, the last missing piece fell into place... map29 and map32 are also pending completion, but everything is now shrouded in certainty. The doomiest mod to ever be brought by Raphael is now an inevitability.