How are you playing DOOM?

-GZDoom

-Beautiful Doom

-Free look

-Crosshair

-Minimal HUD

That's really all I need

-prboom+ 2.5.1.7 for speedrunning with 4:3 screen

-dsda-doom v0.18 to viddump the demo I speedran/casually playing which I rarely do with widescreen

I only play vanilla ports as I prefer the true classic gameplay and feel of doom 

I usually play on Zandronum as it’s probably the most active multiplayer port, plus I can’t be bothered to unzip files.

I've been playing on the Linux PC I set up as a hobby, using DSDA-Doom and the Eternity Engine as my go-to source ports. I use the mouse and keyboard and am experimenting with an ESDF movement format: So far it's pretty much the same, but it's easier to reach the rocket launcher key. Haven't settled on a WAD to play through, but that's on me for downloading so many and then writing a bunch of simple Bash scripts to play them quickly. The game is currently a pretext for computer-nerd crap. But that will probably change soon.

Playing on GZDoom with compatibility set to strict.  Mouse and keyboard on WASD.  ZXC are my power weapons.  Been trying out the alternate full screen hud in GZDoom, the ammo numbers aren't quite big enough but everything else is solid.

I'll delve into other source ports one day soon, GZDoom just feels the most accessible to me right now.

Anyway, I play on prboom as well as GZDoom, with mouselook and other features, I also played on CrispyDoom I want to play multiplayer and I'll play on any of the three most popular multiplayer sourceports, only thing I haven't really got to play, outside of multiplayer, would be to use gameplay mods

In my recliner with a wireless keyboard mouse and microphone usually with a cat on my lap and a laptop hooked up to a TV mounted on the wall