Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mraka

Your opinion on Brutal Doom

BD is what got me into the Doom community several years ago, and I still play it to this day because, personally, I find it more fun to play than vanilla Doom. It just gives me more options and expands on the game in ways that make it more fun. I like the many submods that have come from it as well, like Project Brutality and Johnny Doom. So yeah, I like BD a lot.

And to just quickly comment on it, I don't give a shit what Mark did years ago, that shit is in the past and I care about what he does now. He's apologized and doesn't do that shit anymore, which is good enough for me.

It's very cool and it's close to the Modern Doom games. The gore and the Glory Kills are epic
I like it

On 3/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

I heard the guy who made it is a huge douchebag.

yeah i heard hes making some dumbass game too 

My opinion is basically just let people play how they want.  I have no problem with Brutal Doom or any other gameplay mods, I only have a problem with people who complain when certain WADs can't be played with them.  So, don't be that person and we will be all good :)

I like Brutal Doom, but I like Project Brutality even better. More guns! More demon variants! Just more!