Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ks4

I want to eat burger every day, but i'm afraid to get fat.

Hello,

I'm skinny with 56kg weight, I'm starting in my first job coding, now I'm experimenting the power of money, and buy the things that I want to get is a sensation that I never felt.

But lately the fast food it's attracting to me a lot, and watch all those people with morbid obesity in tv makes me feel guilty after eat burger.

I wonder if I could eat burger or even other kind of fast food every day without get fat, I want to look slim all my life, I am tired of eating grains and egg.

I want to ask here because there are a lot of profiles with fast food related pictures.

I appreciate any opinion.

Edited by Kokrovan

45 minutes ago, Kokrovan said:

I wonder if I could eat burger or even other kind of fast food every day without get fat

I mean if you used some self-control and perhaps treated yourself once in a while, maybe like once or twice a month if you want, you'd be fine. But no, eating fast food every day is a great method to make sure you get really fucking fat real quick, mate.

Edited by Biodegradable

12 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

I mean if you used some self-control and perhaps treated yourself once in a while, maybe like once or twice a month if you want, you'd be fine. But no, eating fast food every day is a sure-fire to make sure you get really fucking fat real quick, mate.

Not if he also have a banana throughout the day it balances out and lowers your blood pressure too good times

Bad idea, don't, plus it may just be the way you are too, I'm also skinny and fast food made absolutely no difference back when I was eating it more fweqwently.

You may also develop other problems over time if you eat fast food 24/7, so getting fat would be the least of your concern. Unhealthy food leads to unhealthy life, it's as simple as that.

Edited by seed

Don't do it, that's a lot of fat for your body to process, you could eat them like once a week or twice a week, but you'll end in the hospital if you eat 'em everyday. 

It's better if you prepare them yourself, at least you'll know what you're eating.

Pretty much what seed and Lol 6 said. A burger everyday ain't gonna do any good to your body. Once every couple of weeks is fine.

Spending money on Hamburgers everyday will just leave you depressed once  your done eating and realize your spending ~$240 a month on hamburgers. Also like everyone else is saying, your body is just gonna end up feeling like shit if you eat a burger everyday.

i'm celiac, so bread is kinda poison for me.

But i use to eat a burger from two to four times a week before being diagnosed with my disease.

Since i walk a lot on my work, i never got fat, maybe 2 or 3 kg above the usual, but nothing dangerous for sure.

Also i eat a lot of fruit after every meal, so i don't eat much between meals.

Maybe like 4 or 5 hours need to pass before i feel hungry again.

On the contrary, i got a little fatter after being diagnosed with celiac disease. But thatbisn't fat either, just kinda bloated, maybe because i just eat rice on every kind of form: boiled rice, fried rice with egg, rice cookies, rice bread, rice burgers and so.

Thanks to being celiac i don't need to change my favourite food: rice.

If i had to stop eating it, surely i would rise against life for making me a rice maniac and then making it risy bad for me.

In sumary, aside from the little jokes, you can eat them without problem 2 or 3 times a week if you also eat some fruits and take a good walk everyday.

Honestly, I'm with you there, as much as I hate to admit it. I'm not fat at all, but since I started earning money I find it hard to resist fast food and such. I eat it about twice a week right now and I'm fine. I just try to stay active. And despite my name I don't eat at Arbys very much.

I got this cool compromise for you: Go to the nearest grocery, get yourself some ground beef and seasoning for said ground beef, slices of quality cheese, a few buns, a set of toppings and the usual ketchup relish mustard. Make the burger you dreamed of - sure, the first attempts won't be too famous, and you're making it yourself instead of waiting for it, but in the end it'll be tastier, it'll cost less, you'll learn some useful cooking skills and it'll probably be healthier too, especially if you make a nice salad to go with it.

Even if you don't gain a lot of weight, it'll take a toll on your health anyway. That stuff is loaded with sugar and sodium, and after a long time you can end up with major problems with blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. It's not a problem to eat maybe once a week tops, but every day is almost guaranteed to cause problems. Why not try ordering from other establishments too? Fast food isn't really the cheap option it used to be anyway...

I'm an absolute whore for Pizza and as I've got older you can tell. I'm about to start a new job which is way more physical than what I have been doing so I'm hoping to drop a few pounds or more.

Bottom line......Enjoy a burger by all means but don't over do it

At 21 you just want to stuff your mouth with anything (or booze). Either way, practice moderacy: Every once a month or so.

Bread, salad and meat. All major food groups delivered in one convenient package. Why eat anything else?

I kid of course. As said above you can be thin and unhealthy, so best to stick to more nutritious food as your mainstay. But hey don't feel guilty every time, they're fun to eat.

3 minutes ago, holaareola said:

in one convenient package

Hey, he's right, it's a package, but it can kill you if you're not careful with the food

29 minutes ago, Skootroot said:

Eating dirt would be healthier...

Ya fuckin' champion.

5 hours ago, Kokrovan said:

Hello,

I'm a 21 yo skinny dude with 56kg weight, I'm starting in my first job coding, now I'm experimenting the power of money, and buy the things that I want to get it's a sensation that I never felt.

But lately the fast food it's attracting to me alot, and watch all those people with morbid obesity in tv makes me feel guilty after eat burger.

I wonder if I could eat burger or even other kind of fast food every day without get fat, I want to look slim all my life, I am tired of eating grains and egg.

I want to ask here because there's a lot of profiles with fast food related pictures.

I appreciate any opinion.

The answer to your problem is simple:

-Don't eat motherfucking burgers each day or you're dead before you're 40

-Spend your money on a decent kitchen, cookbooks, and probably even a cookery-course, so you can have food that tastes good and doesn't kill you

Just do what i do and fry onions, bell peppers, red meat, (or chicken) together, sometimes with rice, and drink lots of water, (or gatorade, if you need sugar)

13 minutes ago, sefus said:

or gatorade, if you need sugar

Unless you are an athlete in training for a competition, or you are experiencing an exceptionally bad hangover,  you shouldn't ever drink Gatorade.

15 minutes ago, Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

Unless you are an athlete in training for a competition, or you are experiencing an exceptionally bad hangover,  you shouldn't ever drink Gatorade.

Tfw go through about 8 bottles of Gatorade a day...