Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xabora

DOOM RENDERS

Here are two links two 2 render I made, using doom 2 only textures.

- Render 1 - #Gothic Style#

http://www.geocities.com/xabora/doom_logo.jpg

- Render 2 - #100% Evil Looking#

http://www.geocities.com/xabora/face.jpg

Sorry my faster server was not letting me upload so, i had to use my
backup server and you may need to right-click and open in a
new window...

Ok prob found... type the links in your url bar to seen them
Damn geocities

-Xabora-

Xbora, geoshitties doesn't like it when you link directly to pictures. You must direct people to a home page with pictures on it to keep them from shutting your page down. Also, if more than a few people look at the pictures, geoshitties will shut it down anyway for the reason of "bandwidth limitations reached".

This stuff is fan pics, somebody with the appropriate powers move this to the fan fics/pics forum please.

As for the pics: Hmm, seems ok, but I only see the 'D' in the DOOM logo on the pic which you claim to display the DOOM logo.
The second pic doesn't impress me - it's the Icon of Sin with red eyes and some glow in its brain.

DooMBoy said:

dsm, you're a mod, can't you move this thread?

I'm only a Mod in the Doom 3 forums and the fan fic/pics forum - I cannot move threads outside these three forums for I am no Super Mod.

Mod: Probably something along the lines of a Drill Sergeant commanding his assigned platoon - well, Mods "command" their assigned forums and basically moderate everything within these. A Mod can move threads (this includes post helling), delete threads and posts within a thread as well as edit Members' posts - this is all within the Moderator's assigned forum(s).[edit]Apparently not all Mods can ban. Hm, spooky.[/edit]

Super Moderator: Someone who basically moderates all forums - like a regular Mod, but he can "reach" all forums. In addition, he can check a username's IP adress which a regular Mod can't.

Admin: Those are the ones closest to possessing "Ultimate Power" on a forum, thus Admins are only chosen among those whom the Webmaster puts the most trust in (i.e. only very, very few people). I'm not familiar with all their powers, but basically they're like "beefed up" Super Mods. I know one thing for sure: They can loser Members, which even Super Mods can't and they can everything a Super Mod can't.

Webmaster: Can you say "Ultimate Power"? The Webmaster can probably alter everything on the entire site, turning the wonderful dark blue DW background on my screen into a pink flowerbed.

Well I still can't view the pictures. Whether I type the URL or just click on the link, I get taken to the same "Unavailable" page.

FirebrandX said:

Well I still can't view the pictures. Whether I type the URL or just click on the link, I get taken to the same "Unavailable" page.

If you have IRC, join a channel, any channel, double click on your own nick to open up a separate chat screen, paste the url into the message type area and press enter. Now click on the url on the message displaying screen and it should take you there.

Hey Nick, I just noticed your sig. That's from a very funny prank call using lines form Full Metal Jacket. I've got dozens of those call mp3s, ranging from Joe Pesci to Anthony Perkins.