Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Maturity Level

I'm a husband and father, so naturally i'm immature.

Very immature.
I play games where you shoot fantasy creatures, make drawings of foul monsters and beefy futuristic combat soldiers and I read comics once in a while.
That should make me quite immature.

I feel immature for my age, apparently this condition will persist for a lifetime :/

I myself think of me as being immature, but only when I want to be - which is a lot of the time. :D

Many people say that I'm very mature, but deep down I'm not. Ironically, Im most serious when Im drunk.

Assmaster said:

Im most serious when Im drunk.

Aha! A bar-room philosopher :p

I can force myself to be very serious and sensible for prolonged periods, but my natural state is to be grossly immature.

I'm mature for being an 18 year old. But don't piss me off or you'll be on your ass in a wrist lock, I think only Gansta knows about this.

10 IF MATURITY = 0
20 GO TO 30
30 PRINT "NOT MATURE"
40 GOTO 30
50 IF MATURITY = 1
60 END
Not sure if I got that all right.

It seems like I can change my appearance for about 10 years in a few minutes! People say that when I shaved, I look like 20, but when I don't shave myself, people start guessing above 30 ... :P

But I guess maturity doesn't enter into that. Am I mature? As some replied, what is maturity? Thinking about it, lots of different aspects come to mind. I look at one of my best friends. Married, 2 children and I can say that he's a teriffic father to them. But then again, the sort of person that he is, the humour he uses, the computergames he plays ... ?

I think maturity is in the eye of the beholder, or, that people can be mature about certain things... But the answer to the question "What is the first thing you think about when you think about yourself" ... wouldn't be maturity :P