Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomRevolver

Necromunda Hired Gun

This game got my attention recently. I don't know much about the lore of W.40k and the only FPS I played based on its universe is Space Hulk Deathwing (the enhanced edition didn't have the best performance on PS4. I was a bit dissapointed by that, ngl). I absolutely love the gothic scifi ambience from both games, although Hired Gun seems to have more variety. What are your thoughts on this game? Do you think its worth preordering on PS4?

Why preorder it when you can just buy it when it comes out? It looks pretty, and looks like fun, but I've never met a Warhammer game that didn't have major flaws. It's still a niche audience, and it looks like they're aiming for the moon, so I'm sure there will be issues to iron out.

Again, looks like fun, but there's really no reason to preorder it... or really anything else. Unless you get some neat swag like my Fallout 3 Nuka Cola bottle opener.

Trailer looks good. I will keep an eye on it and wait to see reviews.

Yeah Dawn of War was an awesome 40k game. If fantasy counts, Warhammer total war is a good one.

Edited by Chezza

13 hours ago, Jello said:

Why preorder it when you can just buy it when it comes out? It looks pretty, and looks like fun, but I've never met a Warhammer game that didn't have major flaws. It's still a niche audience, and it looks like they're aiming for the moon, so I'm sure there will be issues to iron out.

Again, looks like fun, but there's really no reason to preorder it... or really anything else. Unless you get some neat swag like my Fallout 3 Nuka Cola bottle opener.

Yeah silly question. I shoul've said "do you think is it gonna run well on PS4?" There are some amazing games coming this year for current gen that will also release on past gen, like RE Village or Atomic Heart. They seem very advanced for the ps4 but I guess somehow they will be optimized enough. 

11 hours ago, Chezza said:

Trailer looks good. I will keep an eye on it and wait to see reviews.

Yeah Dawn of War was an awesome 40k game. If fantasy counts, Warhammer total war is a one.

I'll try that one If I can

The guns look like they are from modern FPS, not fitting in the 40k universe at all. WHERE ARE THE SKULLS ON THE GUNS?