Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eurisko

DOOM, DOOM II & DOOM 3 Limited Run PS4/Switch

Posted (edited)

Just announced Doom Classics for Switch and PS4.

Looks nice. Pre-Orders go live April 2nd 

IMG_6137.JPG

Limited Run it's killing it with thoses Specials Editions, make me feel nostalgic about all thoses Big Box. And the Floopy USB it's a beuauty.

Wanna see more of the Keycard, thou!

And now, Switch only need a Phisical Edition for complete all games there.

this hurts me. I own the Doom 1 and 2 port on PC, I own all three ports on PS4, and I dont own a Switch.

But I want that damn key, so I can hide it all over the house after locking the door

I wish I had a Switch to buy all the goodies, man the floppy disk usb looks curious...

Posted (edited)

Since i was never able to get the original Bigbox of the Classics, this truly something worth for me :)

Oh it is pricy haha, i'll see which Version makes "Sense" .

I wonder what is actually on these discs. What I mean is what version is on the disc? Will it contain Master Levels, Final Doom, NRFTL etc.........

Just now, Eurisko said:

I wonder what is actually on these discs. What I mean is what version is on the disc? Will it contain Master Levels, Final Doom, NRFTL etc.........

If they are in Switch and PS4, i'm 100% secure that will be the port version, so you will be able to download the master levels, final doom, and more add ons already included. 

Doom 3 versions it's the BFG 2.0 Edition ( The one released to PS4, XBOX ONE, Switch)

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Eurisko said:

Likely completely empty.

EDIT: referring to the USB 'disc'. The actual disc would contain just the ports fully patched.

Too bad the ship time is so far out after the preorder window closes.  Would definitely buy if it weren't for the fact I have to move in August.

Dammit, on the day my PS4/Switch copies of Doom 64 arrive. You can't keep doing this to me, guys!

On 3/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, DaAndroid614 said:

i want it so fucking bad

btw here's the super duper big pack:

image.png.dca01ce1a9cdedec79ea0a81f9abaf6d.png

I jumped on it man. . . I really hope you can get one as well bro! 😣