Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Roasterock

PLUTONIA 7 [32 Map Plutonia Megawad] (April Fool's)

I can't download it, seems to require playing Plutonia 5 about 10 more times and uninstall Plutonia 6. The latter is easy, but I don't want to play Plutonia 5 again, it is nothing but 100,000 levels where you press a switch to end a level. Still, hope to play this prequel sequel to Plutonia 9: The Return of the Revenants (Again!)

2 hours ago, Tarnsman said:

I was really worried we weren't going to get a prequel to Plutonia 8, thankfully that didn't happen.

Remember when Plutonia's Eight happened? It was way worse than Plutonia's Twelve or Eleven! What were they thinking.

wtf? i've been out here waiting for plutonia 13 for like a whole two weeks now and now you're telling me that they're coming out with plutonia 7 instead? ugh, this is just like that time they said they'd release tnt evilution 57: the returnening but they came out with scythe 3 instead. absolute bullshit, i'm cancelling my preorder

Pfft, still waiting on He’ll Revealed 5, rumours were that the baron of hell was going to be used as a door texture....

”You need to use half your ammo to open this door”

There's no way. This would've been big enough to be an E3 announcement. Easily a Cacoward winner for 1867

This had me really pumped (five plutonia megawads I haven't played!?!) then I realized I'm an idiot.  Now I'm sad.

4 hours ago, Gothic said:

BLUTONIA :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is your fault

7 hours ago, ViolentBeetle said:

Pure genius. Doesn't seem to actually work in PrBoom+

Which version? I went back to verify it today, and this is the only time I've heard it not working. 

11 hours ago, Tarnsman said:

I was really worried we weren't going to get a prequel to Plutonia 8, thankfully that didn't happen.

10 hours ago, Erick said:

I can't download it, seems to require playing Plutonia 5 about 10 more times and uninstall Plutonia 6. The latter is easy, but I don't want to play Plutonia 5 again, it is nothing but 100,000 levels where you press a switch to end a level. Still, hope to play this prequel sequel to Plutonia 9: The Return of the Revenants (Again!)

9 hours ago, Alter said:

Remember when Plutonia's Eight happened? It was way worse than Plutonia's Twelve or Eleven! What were they thinking.

Finally, good Final Doom takes on DoomWorld dot com

I played a good amount of this wad and let me tell you this:

This already surpassed the masterpieces that are Plutonia 3: Going To Surface and Plutonia 4: Back to your hole. It's not hot garbage like Plutonia 2 or Plutonia Revisited Community Project. The level design is so masterfully crafted, that I almost thought it was a different game. The difficulty is a lot harder even on I'm Too Young To Die, and I'm all for it. If I ran the Cacowards I'd put it in 1st place. Overall, not a bad Plutonia, yet it's not made for beginners.

4 plutonias out of 5.

Spoiler

HEY MA N JHELLO LDOES IT RNUYN? WITH GZDOOM AND DOOT BRUTAL? I CanN onolnytk oLApy LIKE thatT and not work now CaNyou Make Butola plKayable witH maps? or Purject CompKEx Burtuality? thx.

All things aside these maps were really fun to play, really looking for chillax 90 next year

6 minutes ago, BlipBlerp said:
  Hide contents

HEY MA N JHELLO LDOES IT RNUYN? WITH GZDOOM AND DOOT BRUTAL? I CanN onolnytk oLApy LIKE thatT and not work now CaNyou Make Butola plKayable witH maps? or Purject CompKEx Burtuality? thx.

All things aside these maps were really fun to play, really looking for chillax 90 next year

oh dude dont open pandoras box