Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Roasterock

PLUTONIA 7 [32 Map Plutonia Megawad] (April Fool's)

Leaving aside the ironic posting, this is probably the most creative jokewad I've played in years and is consistently funny throughout.

It parodies not only Plutonia, but also various other maps and mapping styles, as well as past Doom community happenings.

Had a blast streaming the playthrough to my friends.

2 hours ago, General Roasterock said:

Which version? I went back to verify it today, and this is the only time I've heard it not working. 

I think I know what the problem was - I didn't specify the IWAD. Don't play too many TNT and Plutonia wads to remember that. Guess zDoom autodetected it.

THE AMONG US MAP HOLY SHIT

quality jokewad.

quality. fucking. jokewad.

Hey Plutonia junkies, I updated Plutonia 7 to fix a fucky wucky I made on MAP01, along with some minor changes to some other maps.

It's up and live already, so go ahead and redownload it from the same link.

Keep up the great work with plutonia megawads is there going to plutonia 5 plutonia 6 plutonia 8 plutonia 9 plutonia 10 plutonia revisited community project 2 plutonia revisited community project 3 plutonia revisited community project 4 plutonia revisited community project 5 plutonia revisited community project 6 plutonia revisited community project 7 plutonia revisited community project 8 plutonia revisited community project 9.

Edited by needwax@comcast.net

4 minutes ago, needwax@comcast.net said:

Keep up the great work with plutonia megawads is there going to plutonia 5 plutonia 6 plutonia 8 plutonia 9 plutonia 10 plutonia revisited community project 2 plutonia revisited community project 3.

I know this is a joke, but there is a Plutonia Revisited 2 in the works.