Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bond

IDE 3.5 released

The_Aeromaster said:

Is there any way to get it to save my controller configuration?

Your controller configuration should be saved whenever you change it in ZDoom, ZDaemon or csDoom. If not then the file, zdoom.cfg or zdoom.ini, in your ZDoom directory is probaby set to read-only.

Fluffy Tedster said:

matt yu ol tart aint seen u in a while where u bin hidin? Im on csdoom or zdamon lop old skool server alot. Sorry for the off topic post :)

Arite fluffy you ol' tart? :) Yeah, I'm still here, but not as often as I used to be. I'm gonna try and start dooming online a lot more, again, but at the moment I'm addicted to the evil world of MUD games :( I'll look out for you on those servers, I usually just look for servers with quite a few players, but lowish pings for me (if that's possible with 56k) when I play.

IDE 3.30 has been released. New version features:
- full support of ZDaemon 1.05 and Skulltag 0.95
- increased refresh speed
- many others..
You can get it here
Here is sample screenshot :)

I know i reviving a dead topic (i think) but were can i get ide because the link dosent work anymore.

Internet Doom Explorer v3.40 released. It has new features, like buddy list and country names/flags, and many internal changes which make it more handy imho ;)
Take it here

For map preview you need map screenshots. You can get it here, or make it youself - if you want (jpeg images 240x150). Put them in subdir "maps" in main IDE folder.
Then when you move cursor through "Map" column in IDE (servers tab) and there is proper picture - it will be shown. Look at this example - (its animated)

Wow, the map preview thingy is pretty slick. But why does he have shots for 10 different beta copies of zdctfmp, with no sign of zdctfmp or zdctfmp2?

AlexMax said:

But why does he have shots for 10 different beta copies of zdctfmp, with no sign of zdctfmp or zdctfmp2?

who?

in my opinion i think internet doom explorer sucks. Sure it has support for 3 different engines but the look and interface ain't as good as zdaemon.

Phobos said:

in my opinion i think internet doom explorer sucks. Sure it has support for 3 different engines but the look and interface ain't as good as zdaemon.

Good thing you bumped this thread to tell everyone you think an engine is better than a launcher for said engine.

Jerkass.

Respek fodders, my old version had stopped working

EDIT: damn, it still turns itself off immediately after starting ugh

Internet Doom Explorer updated - v3.70
A lot of large and small changes and improvments were made past this year. Main of them are:

• IRC client was changed to ZRC (like in ZLauncher)
  • added Help (available from 'About' window on Server page)
  • added possibility to translate IDE to other languages
  • simplified Refresh procedure (one button for all)
  • LAN servers support
  • improved procedure of Server launching
  • better organized 'Options' page
  • and many more..
Hope you'll like it )
Homepage is here