Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarnsman

[Mapping Contest] 10 Years of Doom - Winners Announced

Well Breezeep's map really is a wonderful piece of craftsmanship. From the clean concrete techbase, to the unusual palette of the outdoor areas. A visual treat for the eyes and it plays well too. A deserving winner.

I never had any expectations regarding my map, I simply hoped that it would be enjoyable to play. So to get an honourable mention exceeds my expectations, especially given the high quality of the other maps on show here.

Congratulations to all of the winners, and to everyone else who show that there really isn't a ceiling in regards to how far this old game can be pushed.

For anyone who's interested, I have updated my original post with a new version of my map. Fixed some wrongly behaving linedefs and added missing texture for a switch.

2 hours ago, Korozive said:

Have the entries been put together in a single file?

Not yet. I will be doing that though.

2 hours ago, Tarnsman said:

Not yet. I will be doing that though.

Awesome, much appreciated and thxs in advance. :o)

Does anybody know where to get the download links for Jaska's, Scotty's, and An_Mutt's maps? I've looked through the entire thread 3 times and can't find them. I apologize if I'm just blind. edit: which I am, because I just saw a post saying some of them were supplied through DM. As I said, I apologize.

I probably should have made a new post in addition to just editing the old post, but I updated my map with a couple bug fixes and updated my username. At the very least, I would appreciate it if my username in both the filename and mapinfo was updated in the zip of all the maps.

4 minutes ago, ElementalHaven said:

I probably should have made a new post in addition to just editing the old post, but I updated my map with a couple bug fixes and updated my username. At the very least, I would appreciate it if my username in both the filename and mapinfo was updated in the zip of all the maps.

Will do.