Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiuHaka

Zombieman 3D Model, Idle Animation

Needs green hair   :).

He must be a big meat eater ... or loves to bite his enemies ... :)

Nice model

Are you able to show us what a green hair version would look like? It's kind of his defining feature.

@Chezza

the original did have green hair, because I did think of it as one of it’s defining features. But a strange thing happened. When he was rendered in three dimensions people started asking why his hair was green. Suddenly people were learning for the first time that the original sprites had green hair. It was amplified when there was a room full of green haired weirdoes.

But yes, I will probably humor you with some screenshots of the green hair this week. 

Updated original post with links to previous models.

This is for my own quick reference to existing and potential critiques.

@Lizardcommando

Sadly, No.

TL;DR:

The decision to give the Zombieman a pistol rather than a rifle was mainly for the following two reasons:

1) narrative logic - there is no useable rifle weapon in the game and the ammunition the Zombiemen drops is for the pistol. I realize the chaingun uses the same ammo but I probably thought giving the zombieman a pistol was the best option for the suspense of disbelief. For what it’s worth, that could help explain why the chaingun is as weak as it is

2) time limitations - I saved precious hours by not creating the rifle. I don’t, and probably couldn’t make money doing this, I’m married to a lass who is jelly of my time spent away from her not making money, and I’m a father of three... and they cost a lot of money! lolz So cutting corners is good.