Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KubaloBlackMT

The Demon I made one night when I thought I knew how to make custom monsters for some dumb reason lol

It was the middle of the night, and this was on the same day that I discovered how to mess with DECORATE and when I made the logo for :The Unspoken Operator" that you might see on my profile menu. I had the at-the-moment amazing idea of "garsh, it sure would be nice to have another demon around to make the wad more unique". I wasn't the best pixel artist in the world and I'm still not now, but I had played the demo for "Hell to Pay" and saw those 3d Imp guys with the pitchfork hands that make snake noises and thought "yeah I should try that". SO I went to my paint software that had a 3d model feature and NOW.... Here's my unfinished, ugly, stupid idea for a demon. Meet the Bug Demon AKA "Tormentor". A demonic bipedal ant with an inverted pentagram on its face, which means it's a demon.

Bug_Demon_stance.png.4c307b22a75b625f9861f31a36888477.png

yep.... Pretty ugly, I have walking but there's no point in showing that, so instead to my satisfaction I'll show the death or gib frames

Bug_Demon_Death1.png.194ff8ae39c3765fb87f31d086ff7277.png

Bug_Demon_Death2.png.dddeccf1dbb4f1dd71c6cbf311c23888.png

I eventually find out I couldn't even add it if I wanted to because of the format I used for the wad, so now it just sits in my computer as the most dumbass thing I tried to do one night because I was not thinking properly or something.