Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NBH

Doom Annihilation is getting a sequel

On 4/15/2021 at 7:35 PM, D4NUK1 said:

I really trink a Duke Nukem Movie it's more entretaining to see, but what ever.

If it's got action and chessy lines, im in.

Yesterday I learned that there was a Duke Nukem movie greenlit in 2018 starring John Cena. He’s not the greatest actor around but I have to admit he would make an amazing Duke

From what I can tell no work has been done on the movie and it probably isn’t happening at this point

While the 2005 Doom movie is not considered "good", I definitely was not bored while watching it. It was entertaining as a film. The second one was so boring that it was offensive to the senses. Hopefully, the third will be more interesting.

22 hours ago, Reelvonic said:

i will be honest i have only seen 20 minutes of it, i actually fell asleep for the rest

as for 2005 movie, just rewind it to the very end, where it has first-person part. of watch any Doom3 letsplay on youtube, it will prolly be more entertaining anyway.

I'm in the process of watching Woody Allen's entire filmography (37 movies down, about 15 to go), and I love the thought of a Doom film where Woody plays Doomguy in Hell while neurotically complaining about existential anxiety as his wife back on Earth has an affair with one of his ex-UAC coworkers.

1 hour ago, PSXDoomer said:

I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad.

The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I ever had?