Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy Tedster

When is zdoom 2.0 released?

So when is zdoom 2.0 released? Ive heard biffy mention it.Let me know biffster or anyone else. Oh yeh, ho ho fluffy Christmas and all that. Hmm, im off to devour my 10th pot of honey!

Ahem, Biff did not say 2.0 was released, that's a misunderstanding. :) Tedster knows I've pointed people to zdoom.notgod.com/lars for the latest 2.0 BETA....now up to 28.

Only Randy H. knows when it's ready for release, I was hoping he might pull it off at the end of this year.

Ho ho ho... good joke there, Biff. Everybody knows RH is planning to release 2.0 in 2008, after the Doom III modding scene dies down. Jeez, man, stop teasing the poor newbie.

OK, but, I haven't talked to him in months. I mean it, I'm not teasing him! 2008...well, I'll give you 5 deathmatch games in a row if Randy does not release in 2003. :D I'll punish you...rite?

They seem to be releasing new beta versions every couple of days or so. It's up to 34.cab right now. By this time next week it could be in the 40s.

Fluffy Tedster: Anybody who's been around knows not to ask when the next ZDoom will be out, because the answer will always be the same.

Ichor said:

They

They? I don't think Randy has multiple personality disorder, so I think you mean he ;)

Heh, the .cab spawnrate has dropped precipitously. Randy was on a bug smackdown rampage, looks like he's rapidly gaining the upper hand. I hope he's been working all along on docs too. :)

Fluffy Tedster said:

Oh ok then. And for your information ultra, im not a fucking newbie

Ultraviolet said:

Fluffy Tedster: Anybody who's been around knows not to ask when the next ZDoom will be out, because the answer will always be the same.

UV: Surely you're more of a newbie for calling a non-newbie a newbie. Which means I'm even more of a newbie for calling you a newbie. Newbies are evil! Aah, we're all evil!! Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!