Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endless

Wadazine Deathmatch Madness #4: Blackened DM

suvRzgT.jpg

Wadazine Deathmatch Madness #4: Blackened Deathmatch

Created by @LacedCase. This is a WAD of pure carnage designed to offer the best possible encounters on large, grandiose maps that serve as fascinating combat arenas capable of holding a good handful of players ready to bust each other's faces. Featuring 10 new maps in total, new MIDI music, modified weapons, new power-ups, new textures, etc. This all-in-one WAD is an absolute blast full of detail and suffering. Welcome to Blackened.

American Session:

Server Info:

• WDM #4: Blackened DM
  • Zandronum Zandronum.png
  • No password
  • Player limit: 16 players
  • Frag limit: 30 frags
  • Time per map: 4 minutes
  • Total maps: 12 maps
  • Hosts: @Gaia74 & @Endless

NOTE: As for the terms to be part of the leaderboard, I have decided to add a few requirements to be part of the official league, since the events contain a large number of players who sometimes only play for 1 map and disappear. To avoid oversaturating the leaderboard with this type of players, the following changes were made:

1. You must play at least half of the maps in the lineup to be admissible.
  2. You must have an unique name. Default Player username is not eligible for the leaderboard.
  3. Strongly recommended not to change usernames constantly. The more username changes, the less consistent the leadeboard.

» » Current Leaderboard « «

Join the Wadazine community for more events! » https://discord.gg/Q2RKn4J

Happy frags!

Previous sessions:

15 minutes ago, Reelvonic said:

is there a way to spectate these for those who dont feel like joining?

In-game, yes! You can join the server an select the ''spectate'' game option. As for outside options of spectating, well, I don't stream the matches but I'll try to create video clips of the events.