Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

The Doom Wad Station Of All Things Doom And Waddy

Waddy. What a funny word. Heh. Um yeah, so looks like Bob Larkin's Doom Wad Station was updated. I'll let him tell you with that though:I have updated news on the DESCENT INTO HELL project that I am currentlyworking on. Along with news on the project I have provided a completelynew set of pics from the new level for the project which is about 30%populated with creatures/weapons/powerups, etc... at this point.So, nothing to update with that one unlike the updates below it, but there are some screenies to check out, so you still have to do something. Also it just came to my attention that I haven't said anything about mewse in an update for a while. Well, now I have. Ha!

Cyb said:

Also it just came to my attention that I haven't said anything about mewse in an update for a while. Well, now I have. Ha!

oh man, look out for this guy, he's crazy

ya, so c'mon already - xplain the mewse thing. What the hell is it? and more importantly, what does it have to do with me?

fraggle said:

First non-mewse-related post!

You said mewse, so, no. My next post will be the first non-mewse-related post! (Mwahahah)

Mewse is the bastard lovechild of Satan and myself, in pokemon form, who escaped and is now ravaging the lush Russian countryside looking for liquor.

Katarhyne said:

Mewse is the bastard lovechild of Satan and myself, in pokemon form, who escaped and is now ravaging the lush Russian countryside looking for liquor.

I'm not sure which is more disturbing...
having sex with Satan, or having Mewse for a son.
BTW, what's he like in bed? I hear he's a bit of a dud root.