Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kinsie

Little Comic I Made

Clicky Clicky (Warning: Really rather large)

I'm thinking of using the method I used to make this, to do a comic about Doomworld and it's users. I know this strip isn't too funny, but it's just an example of the method.

The comic is so-so - it's funny, but not overly original and not hilarious (maybe it depends on one's sense of humour).

About the DW comic: Go ahead and do it - it could be fun to see what comes out of it.

That part behind the door is too blurry for anyone to tell what that is. Although, from what I can tell, it's probably an episode 1 map. Try saving it as a .png instead.

a doomworld forum sounds great. if we are represented, we would like to be represented with the might mancubus. oh yes, dsm, if you would like to hear us stop with the third person and multiple personality bs, give us twelve minutes to imput the gameshark code.

Ichor said:

That part behind the door is too blurry for anyone to tell what that is. Although, from what I can tell, it's probably an episode 1 map.

Correct, it's E1M1, with various desks and chairs, and a fishtank.

That looks like something I'd want to do. What do you do, capture a background and put sprites on it, or what?

And, uh, please don't make me a lost soul.

Heh, I used the various "WAD Conversion" stuff that comes with Duke 3d to convert all the Doom maps to Duke3d maps, and the Doom sprites, flats etc. to a Duke3d ART file. THen I piece together each shot in Build, and add various special effects in Paintshop Pro.

Put me in as a character, if you do make the doomworld comic, but not as this icon, I need to find a new one actually.

*The guy who turns up out of nowhere, spouts some random shit then dissapears*