Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

The Great Bath by Chris Huelsbeck.

Turrican 2 turned orchestra. Good for those who enjoy wonderful music pieces like in Moonlight Sonata.

They get you ready to fight

Your fuse is ready to blow

You shoot to kill on sight

They call you G.I. Joe

You never want it to stop

The smell of burning flesh

The hero marches alone

Across the highway of death

19 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

They get you ready to fight

Your fuse is ready to blow

You shoot to kill on sight

They call you G.I. Joe

You never want it to stop

The smell of burning flesh

The hero marches alone

Across the highway of death

I've got that album in my van's CD player right now. The day I bought it, I was actually looking for a copy of The Land of Rape and Honey, and both of their stores had the case with the wrong disc in them, so I bought Psalm 69 instead. Ministry is just awesome.

Loved the score for GTA V, with this being my favorite track. Funny how the title is a fitting metaphor for my life.

My cell signal went down for no reason yesterday, so instead of Pandora I listened to my personal music on my phone. This came on and I thought to myself, "If they don't use this in a Wolfenstein: TNC trailer, fail." I know it's too obvious, but c'mon, you know you wanna see that cut now.

Whenever I get this fucking band off the ground, if I can ever get out of this slump I'm in, I'm defo covering this song.

On 7/24/2017 at 2:20 PM, MarsHappyNation said:

In a world where a single song is uploaded to Youtube countless times by many different people, it always feels weird running into a song that exists through only one video on a random account. Not even a lyric video like you so often see.

It's a really great song too. I adore it. Surprised it never caught on.

Now there's a weaboo!  Good god. 

It was on my YT recommendation, haven't heard this one ever and now I liked it :P

My personal top 3 album in last year. One of the best album ever writted by Meshuggah.

What's more incredible is that it's for something as serious as Starship Troopers.

(Song is in English, btw).

So Spotify's "Discover" feature decided to hit me right in the feels and throw me this.

And fuck. I don't think I've ever cried from a song like this. This hit waaaay too hard.  

-----------------------

I used to think I was lucky, but I've realized now I'm just blessed that I found some sort of home in a heart even though I lived so long in selfishness. Because I've learned you know my heart more than you know my routine and most nights it’s all I need to be able to fall asleep. Because I've learned running away from home is like finding strength in weakness, but I always come back around knowing that I can't continue to live like this. So thank you for your honesty, I've found that love has gone from just being sobering to being so refreshing. And even if pain doesn't go away, I just thank God you decided to stay. Because I know I have purpose when you purposefully tell me you that see something in me, even when I can't see myself.