Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

On 2017-07-29 at 3:37 AM, leodoom85 said:

It was on my YT recommendation, haven't heard this one ever and now I liked it :P

The first 30 seconds or so sound very close to an other song I've heard. Brain's foggy now -  I thought it was Roundabout by Yes, but nah.

Edited by NeedHealth

Playing this on loop, back to work tomorrow after a lengthy holiday in which I did nothing. I do not know how to feel now. Conflicted? Panic, that was 3 minutes ago. Anguish - five minutes ago. Should have worked on my map contribution today but I can't be arsed so I feel asleep then cleaned my living space and now I sit here talking to people I do not know.

Two hearts beating
One beats the other
While the other just looks away (away)
Two hearts dreaming nightmare together
Leaving nothing more, nothing left to say

I love La Dispute's music. The weight and genuine sense of pain the singer is able to convey has always impressed me. This particular song of theirs resonates with me strongest, having been a victim of cheating. It also shows the pain that can be felt from the other side - yes, they may have won but they then have to live with the guilt:

Pretty sure I posted this here already, oh well!

Edited by Dragonfly

Contra : Hard corpse has a wonderful soundtrack.

@Nine Inch Heels Dunno what made me decide to click on the notification, since I never pay attention to this thread, but this is really cool! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Now that you've got me using PrBoom, you're working on converting me to metal, aren't you? ;-)