Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Second favorite Benediction release, the first one will probably always be Transcend the Rubicon. But The Anvil cover right here is so sick.

Later I'll re-listen Vader's best EP:

12 hours ago, GhoulDesecrator said:

One of the first power/speed metal and german band I listened to, they got a special place in my mind! Thanks to that song.

@Mayhem666 Come here and enjoy Armagedda ;) . Graav really had a similar vocal style to that of Trondr Nefas on Goatcraft Torment.

If you like USPM like Omen and speed metal, this is the real shit.

this album t-shirt will soon be mine!

@Agent6Yeah I know about them, it's pretty good yes, I've not been in that stuff since a while though haha. Still good stuff.

@Mayhem666 Armagedda really was amazing, and they pulled the plug on quite a high note. Had they still been active today I'm sure they'd still slay. Another act I miss is Judas Iscariot ;_; .

Let's switch to epic battle mode: 

@Mayhem666 You're damn right about that. Bands like Emperor might've gotten the attention of bigger crowds, but none ever managed to capture the nightmarish atmosphere and complexity of Limbonic Art. I was planning for quite some time to buy at least some of their albums but damn shit's expensive from what I've found. Epitome of Illusions reissue for 25$.

Meanwhile, I'll shed some blood and drink from the skull of my enemies:

As it's that time of year again I've been digging through some of my fave "Alternate" Xmas songs from way back in the day.

Here some shit I've been jamming to lately. Mostly ranges from weeb shit to good trash to cringe master but hey to each their own.