Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

On 2/21/2018 at 2:31 PM, CWolf said:

I'm all about Which House right now.

I liked the first song in this video alot; do you know what artist/song this is? Also, can you recommend some artists from this genre? I need some music for my MP3 player to listen to at work.

12 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

Well now, that sure is an interesting find... Never heard of them before, but it sounds fun.

If you liked Finntroll you should also check Falkenbach, Korpiklaani, Moonsorrow, Equilibrium, Finsterforst, Manegarm, and so on.

Go Down Gamblin'

A live rendition of by Blood, Sweat, & Tears at the North Sea Jazz Festival. Featuring the original vocals of David Clayton Thomas & incredible guitar work by the late Larry DeBari

Overlooked perfection, I don't think I gave this more than a listen to this day lol.

11 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

First song I heard from them was "Slavegod" (or is it SLAVEGOD?) because they were on tour with Tool and Adam from Tool said they were a band to watch; so I checked them out. Really good stuff.

@Mayhem666 'bout Pestilence, whaddaya think about their latest album, Hadeon? I honestly think it's the best Pestilence since Testimony of the Ancients.

Quite a bit of Abigor lately. I need a few albums in my collection ASAP.