Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

One of the most over-the-top band and album names, but solid for sure.

@Ex Oblivione I expected something very different than what I actually heard. And it's amazing.

@Mayhem666 Remember, a new SW album is coming soon, maybe even this year.

More Incubus.

You know, there's those so-called "wet" dreams, but looks like AN invented the dry ones xdd.

For some reason I also imagined myself obliterating Revenants in Doom on this. Also my favorite AN release to this day, catchy, cold, vile, and venomous, just how I like my stuff. I'm not locked with you demons, you are caged with me in this prison. Come face me, I'll make your mind scream in terror as I suck your blood.

On 3/2/2018 at 4:00 PM, Myst.Haruko said:

This totally looks like a video that someone would put on everythingisterrible.com. I like it.

@Chewyninja69 everythingisterrible.com is my spirit channel.  This track contains samples from that channel videos, which I included in spoilers ;)

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

@Chewyninja69 everythingisterrible.com is my spirit channel.  This track contains samples from that channel videos, which I included in spoilers ;)

Hide contents

Dude, EIT.com just straight up frightens me, sometimes....especially the Memory Hole vids....holy shit those are creepy. But I still love it.

Grimmy Ghost is also worth to checkout, but they upload videos less frequently. 

Edit, I'm just listening this:

^ Yeah, know those guys as well.

The version with Fenriz on vocals is fucking killer, but then the entire Dreams like Deserts is.