Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Alright, you metalheads, I'm back with Chicago Rap Sunday! ;) So let's get started with the king of them all.

Here he is, everybody's favorite human being, but this would be worth it for the way Rihanna looks alone. It also happens to be one of Kanye's best works.

So danceable. First-wave Chicago rap from a bunch of Vice Lords and 4-Corner Hustlers.

2 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

If you want to catch a Steve D on your next fishing trip, just bait your hook with "Amiga" and tie a little Allister Brimble on it. Great stuff here.

Getting down to first principles, I offer a sweet Amiga ProTracker interface and a little Bjorn Lynne added to some Allister Brimble stew.

So in my search for new bands I ran into this. This cover is fucking disgusting but the music seems to be pretty interest.

Fucking love Miracle of Sound. If nobody's listened to his music yet, give it a listen. This is one of my favorites.

There are, sometimes you find tracks, which after the first listening fall into the soul. The feeling is as if you find something that has long been desperate to find. Even listening to the rubble of something similar, I did not hear a composition that would bring to me similar feelings like this:

The lyrics are rather strange (quite typical of the genre). Most importantly, it does not interfere with perceiving music, although I also like vocals.

When I first heard this track, I probably listened to it for about 40 minutes without stopping. It is a pity that there is no instrumental version.

Spoiler

Endless northern days
Where the night is but a blade
Dragging the dusk
Between the days of summer
Darling, do you wear the mark?
Do you walk beneath a purple moon?
Those who bring the battles to the liminal
Walk between the smiles of the night

Is this real? is this corporeal?
To be spacious singing flesh

A body without organs
Against bios, against life
What lies between the logos and the void?
What lies betwixt the phallus and the wandering womb?

Do you wear the mark?
Do you wear the mark?
Do you wear the mark?