Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

1 hour ago, InDOOMnesia said:

https://obliterateall.bandcamp.com/album/complete-human-annihilation

Yeah, not a YouTube stuff, but those into blackened death metal/war metal might like this one. Calling @seed as well.

Heh, thing is, when it comes to blackened death or death/black hybrids I'm extremely picky. I feel that far too few bands do something creative and unique, and most are just "meh" - I'm also not very fond of how it "traditionally" sounds. When it comes to those, I like stuff in the vein of Blasphemy, Grave Miasma, Necros Christos, Teitanblood, Pseudogod, Perversor, Irkallian Oracle, Antediluvian, etc, and less something like Hate, nowadays Behemoth, Proclamation, and so on.

@Immorpher Oh yeah, you might like this :D .

Edited by seed

I feel like listening to this feels like how people who smoke weed experience their high.

For more interesting context, open up the spoiler.

Spoiler

The deceased son in the MV is a random '98 college student who died during a riot. The downfall of Indonesia's New Order in 1998 was orchestrated by college student protests following the 1997 Southeast Asian crisis, which Indonesia was deeply affected by. The following year, riots happened everywhere, killing several people in result.

First CD of the Doom 2016 double CD soundtrack.   Just popped it in my older computer which doesn't have the game installed.   In my car I was just listening to Unwoman's Circling album.

Edited by Gokuma

Rob Zombie - "Spookshow Baby"

The whole HellBilly Deluxe album is a fantastic slab of catchy industrial metal. Rob has a very particular take on the whole carnival/horror/occult thing and he accomplished something really special on this release.

8 minutes ago, GoatLord said:

Rob Zombie - "Spookshow Baby"

The whole HellBilly Deluxe album is a fantastic slab of catchy industrial metal. Rob has a very particular take on the whole carnival/horror/occult thing and he accomplished something really special on this release.

I remember one of my first sleep paralysis episodes had "Dragula" playing in my head at volumes that my ears wouldn't have survived to.

12 hours ago, GoatLord said:

That's a fantastic album. I lucked out sometime last year and found Hellbilly Deluxe on CD in a thrift store for under $2.

I was listening to this all day, a stream festival by the record company I'm releasing some of my music on. Includes also my liveset, 2 hours into the stream straight from my studio. Most mindblowing was the last 1,5 hours. A full hardware goatrance live set by the Triquetra twins.