Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Chillin with this while doing the opposite of chilling and trying to complete a full Doom 2 run in a satisfying time. Maybe biting a bit more off than I can chew, but it's sunk cost fallacy hours so I'm not giving up.

heard this song live on march 5, 2004.  the solo was mind melting, first song of the set. my all-time favorite of theirs, another day, was played too.  fucking sick.

I've been listening to metal and heavy shit for a long time, and sometimes I'll come across something so heavy that it scares me just a bit. I love that feeling. It means I'm still alive. 

On 4/22/2021 at 9:56 PM, loveless said:

fucking sick

Dream Theater's "As I Am" in Train of Thought is, indeed, fucking sick. [Shades of Metallica.]

2 hours ago, PSXDoomer said:

Love me some dark ambient music.

I can't disagree there, brother.

i know i know nickelback is sorta trash when it comes to his his all the right reasons and the songs on that album are rockstar and photograph which are probably the only 2 songs that play on the radio i have 2 cds of the band silver side up and long road im not sure if i want to get all the right reasons,

but if you are curious about long road album here is what i have listen to so far

such a beautiful album. if you like explosions in the sky and the like, you'll love this. 

mountain house and we were only dreaming are my personal favorites.