Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Filmmaker is amazing, I particularly love Eternal Return and Late Stage Earth, really intense blend of experimental techno music and quite a different experience from the other stuff I usually listen to. Highly recommend him

Youtube has decided that I will listen to this and pretty much only this... it's this or that same style other mix and then this again. At least it's a pretty good mix.

Dryad, a metal band with a trumpeter as a core member. Their music sounds a little rough around the edges but I enjoy it.

I don't listen to much rap, but years ago I accidentally ordered the album Creature Feature by Swamp Thing thinking it was an album by the band Creature Feature.   It was a happy accident because it was a profoundly awesome retro horror/sci-fi concept album.

This band is what I meant to order and they're awesome, but albums were expensive AF.

This is what I got:

Time Machine Massacre is my favorite song on the album.   Reefer Vendetta is a hilarious joke where they took the ridiculous propaganda movie Reefer Madness and treated it as an actual horror movie.