Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

Redshark - Evil Realm XE (2021); bought it on CD and very happy with it. The YT video is the original edition (2019) without the extra content.

Dachniki

I really like ska. Probably stems from playing brass; coronet, trumpet, and baritone from fifth grade through 9th grade. I just grew an appreciation for the brass section. Well, and I knew quite a few reed players, got to know some flautists. None of them are easy to master or do well, it takes quite a bit of dedication. But I have a soft spot for brass, especially lower brass.

Edited by Jello

This is a collection of tracks this artist made for the Celeste 2020 Spring Community Collab. Even the fan made music for Celeste is awesome. Some nice chill stuff in here.

I remember when I bought this album off ebay. It arrived from Eastern Europe wrapped in the bottom half of a paper bag with twine tied around it. And a shitload of stamps that I couldn't figure out where they were from. So of course I held on to it.

Not to disparage the wrapping, they did an amazing job. Made sure the paper was doubled over, and the twine work was excellent. Hell, it made it across the Atlantic. It was just really neat, and really fitting for the album.

Edited by Jello

Sometimes, I like to listen to audiobooks. And the last book I listened to was about trading, gambling and betting. Very interesting book, especially the section about gambling and betting. The author of the book tells his theory about the ways and strategies to earn money. I haven't read the book to the end yet, but I decided to try to apply his strategy on my own example at 22bet and I am very curious what may come out of it. It's just the trading section is more understandable. 
15808294.jpg 

Steely Dan is an all time favorite of mine, so I listen to them pretty frequently but the specific song of theirs I've been listening to a lot is "The Second Arrangement." It's an """outtake""" from the album Gaucho, wherein it was a favorite of the band and producers. One day in the studio they told a junior technician to do a tape transfer and about 75% of the song was erased by accident in said transfer. They tried re-recording it multiple times but it never sounded right so they scraped it. Some demos and a few of those not-as-good takes have floated around as bootlegs for a while but a little bit ago a new one surfaced that is Very Nearly complete. There's a handful of restorations of it on youtube though and this one is my favorite.