Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

The Ghost Between The Strings, Forgetting The Shore, A hole in the corridor.

Dark ambient.

Stillborn Blues, He Had Nothing Left To Leave But Himself, Unquiet times in a quiet space.

Ambient with a guitar.

The Ghost Between The Strings, Ghosts Don’t Exist And I'm Not An Exception, Ghosts Don’t Exist That’s Why They Haunt Us.

Dark ambient.

Stillborn Ghosts, Carrion Anarchoir, Some People Call It Evil ('Glitching In The Dark' Mix).

Ambient with a guitar.

The Ghost Between The Strings, Howling Fossils.

Dark ambient.

The Ghost Between The Strings, Away.

Ditto.

Limbo’s Luna Park, The Ballad Of the Zombi Kittens, The Onelegged Headbanging Poltergeist Inside My Skull.

Dark ambient with a post-rock guitar.

Edited by ducon

Heard this song on radio at work, in "the top 100 songs of all time" from that radio station as number 100. It's... really cool, actually. The first part is pretty calm but from 2:03 is a crescendo of crazy stuff, still staying in it's 80s pop/italo disco world: guitars, a Castlevania X style groovy and awesome bassline and near the end the singer start doing "heavy metal song" like little screams and the guitarist goes wild with solos!

I don't know if this is the most awesome or most campy thing i've heard so far. Is just freaking epic imo.

every single year, as this time approaches, I find one this playlists and listen to HP Lovecraft's Historical Society's Solstice Carols. 

(warning, playlist, eldritch horrors, Christmas songs with better lyrics, elder gods) 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:08 PM, ducon said:

What those rounds mean?

Nirvana - Love Buzz. Original song by Shocking Blue.

2 hours ago, RetroAkaMe said:

What those rounds mean?

Do you prefer five stars?

Stillborn Blues, The Same Old Failure, The Same Old Failure I.

Ambient with a guitar.

Had a brain-fart and fused the Plok boss theme with big shot's theme, few seconds later and I found this abomination. It may not be the same thing, but it works just fine with me.

From near the end of a concept album telling the story of a doomed world and a world devouring alien race. Lots of musical switch ups keep it interesting.

When I saw this, I had to stop down and listen. It was good to hear it looped properly, even for 30 minutes. Now it's bloody stuck in my head - almost belongs in the Earworm Thread.