Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

I haven't listened to this album in years. It was the second album I ever bought. Misfits: Collection II was the first.

Edited by Jello

Ayato & Kecap Tuyul, Flowers in the Trashbin, Invisible walk.

flowers-in-the-trashbin.jpg?w=300&h=200

Improvisations.

Solo Duo Trio #02, Laurent Di Biase Sig Valax ZARAZ WAM ZAGRAM Camille Émaille Nina Garcia & Arnaud Rivière (Live at Les Instants Chavirés, 29 may 2018) – co-release with Apocope, Laurent Di Biase.

soloduotrion2.jpg?w=300&h=300

Exercice de style in experimental and noisy music.

Edited by ducon

Isis - Panopticon (atmospheric post metal). By now I've played this record hundreds of times.

Converge - Petitioning the Empty Sky (metalcore/mathcore). This goes hard.

Deafheaven - Sunbather. I've never heard a metal album as unique as this masterpiece. It successfully manages to blend elements of post-rock, shoegaze, and black metal. And it works.

this album changed my life, i think. while i prefer Hard Volume (which is my favorite album of all time) Life Time might have the tightest musical production and performances i have ever heard. this is where Henry took his lyrics and vocal ability to an entirely new level.

5 hours ago, Daytime Waitress said:

Livestream of Kirby's 30th anniversary concert.

Is it weird that Kirby is my favorite videogame protagonist? He has been since Kirby's Dreamland. I guess Firebrand is a close second, but Kirby is just so damn adorable.

InO – Magali Albespy, 2017/2018, 23 janvier.

inorecto.jpg?w=300&h=300

Dance music, but not for dance-floors with disco balls.

4 hours ago, Jello said:

Is it weird that Kirby is my favorite videogame protagonist? He has been since Kirby's Dreamland. I guess Firebrand is a close second, but Kirby is just so damn adorable.

I don't think it's weird at all. I can see people not vibing with him because there's not a lot of depth to his character, but he's definitely a charmer. I didn't even play the GB platformers back in the day, but Kirby's Pinball Land turned out to be pretty formative for my tastes in games.

Really fallen in love with the new wave metal band Girlschool. I've liked them for some years, but I only recently started really going into their discography. Hit and Run is such a great record. One of the first all-female metal bands. If you like Motorhead or Priest, check them out. These gals kick serious ass.

They also did some great cover songs

Judas Priest also did a cover of this song on Sin After Sin.

Lemmy played with them in a band named Motorhead Girlschool.

Soft cell, Non-stop erotic cabaret, Frustration.
5567_13423.jpg

Synthpop that smells backrooms and peep-shows.

Sväng, Jarruta, Tango de la Abuelita.
svang2.jpg

Finnish folk quartet.

Edited by ducon

I'm usually listening to something different every hour or so. But as of now it has been mostly deathgrind, more specifically Cattle Decapitation. 

I'm listening to Bauhaus again. And apparently "All We Ever Wanted Was Everything" puts my dog to sleep.

11 hours ago, WhatTheDuckXD said:

I'm usually listening to something different every hour or so. But as of now it has been mostly deathgrind, more specifically Cattle Decapitation.

cattle decap are one of the best to ever do it