Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mechadon

What are you listening to?

10 minutes ago, Myst.Haruko said:

@Chewyninja69 everythingisterrible.com is my spirit channel.  This track contains samples from that channel videos, which I included in spoilers ;)

Hide contents

Dude, EIT.com just straight up frightens me, sometimes....especially the Memory Hole vids....holy shit those are creepy. But I still love it.

Grimmy Ghost is also worth to checkout, but they upload videos less frequently. 

Edit, I'm just listening this:

^ Yeah, know those guys as well.

The version with Fenriz on vocals is fucking killer, but then the entire Dreams like Deserts is.

Alright, you metalheads, I'm back with Chicago Rap Sunday! ;) So let's get started with the king of them all.

Here he is, everybody's favorite human being, but this would be worth it for the way Rihanna looks alone. It also happens to be one of Kanye's best works.

So danceable. First-wave Chicago rap from a bunch of Vice Lords and 4-Corner Hustlers.

1 hour ago, Master O said:

Fingers Inc - Can You Feel It

Huh, I always liked Ecstasy - This Is My House and it has the same backing vocals. According to Discogs it's called "Jack's Sermon" and was used in a lot of places. Never knew the sample's history, interesting. https://www.discogs.com/Fingers-Inc-Can-You-Feel-It/master/5664

2 hours ago, YukiRaven said:

If you want to catch a Steve D on your next fishing trip, just bait your hook with "Amiga" and tie a little Allister Brimble on it. Great stuff here.

Getting down to first principles, I offer a sweet Amiga ProTracker interface and a little Bjorn Lynne added to some Allister Brimble stew.

So in my search for new bands I ran into this. This cover is fucking disgusting but the music seems to be pretty interest.