Banner by @Lippeth- Sick work bro! "Half-Moon"   What lies behind the Moon, The view we never see, Is a mystery for all eternity, There are answers to questions, No man should ever know, And most curious of all, What lies behind Luna's glow?   What's that? You want maps? Well look no further! How about 64 of them? "Half-Moon" is another incredible Doomworld Speedmap project and the official sequel to "Tenth Gear". Where "Tenth Gear" was a 10 minute challenge, this one decided to take the idea to the extreme with a 30 minute time limit. With the time stacked against us once more, we carried on and created an absolute monster. The maps in this project filled up so quickly within the first few days of it's beginnings that it was decided to make it what some have coined a "Gigawad" two 32 sets of 64 maps total! Let's hope you have nothing going on for a while huh? "Half Moon" is an incredible showcase of talent and passion for WAD editing. This compilation contains pieces ranging from some of the most veteran and legendary mappers to the newest of the newcomers!   There were many challenges and obstacles to overcome in making the final release happen and I can't thank the community enough for pulling together and helping put this beast together properly. You guys are the greatest online community ever and I couldn't have done this without all of you!   Special thanks to @Engired, @El Inferno @1Destro3456, @Swalzi @Fiendish and @MAN_WITH_GUN for fixing ALOT of the issues this project had in beta release. You guys are awesome!   WAD INFO
    SCREEN SHOTS
   LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS AND THEIR MAPS PART 1
  PART 2
  LINK TO "TENTH GEAR"   I hope this keeps everyone entertained for a while! Thank you so much to everyone! See you soon at "Dubbag's WAD Show!"