Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

DBP35: Stroggman's Tundra

Are these releases still gonna come to IDgames Archive eventually? I'm not the biggest fan of Mediafire

Is the theme something like Strogg bases in a Soviet frozen wasteland? Awesome! I am going to check  this out asap.

1 hour ago, Mr Masker said:

Are these releases still gonna come to IDgames Archive eventually? I'm not the biggest fan of Mediafire

40 doesn't upload his DBPs to /idgames, and DBPs are hosted on the trustworthy and ad-free Doomshack (Do note that the current DBP35 on Doomshack is bugged; it'll be fixed in a a day or two) but i can upload them later if desired.

Well, this looks like another example of the high quality I've come to expect from the DBP and I'll definitely be giving this a playthrough later.

Last one was brilliant, currently playing through 28 and loving that also. These are such high quality short and sweet mapsets. I can hardly keep up haha.

please, can you take a little break, guys?! i mean, 'cmon, i'm not even at 30 yet, how should i catch up?!

Spoiler

no, don't stop.

Another DBP!? Man, you fellas are a buncha machines, and in the best way possible. Tell 40oz I always liked his maps.

Map07 hit me with some deja-vu.

Also, I got stuck in the room here.

Screenshot_Doom_20210505_154325.png

Edited by Bryan T

2021-08-16_124304.jpg.ba4805a37cd8a15c21e73a6d6c147539.jpg

I have this project where I'm trying to make one new cover art like this every day. Just got a question, do you think it was rather dumb to include Strogg from Quake Champions in it?

Damn, how I keep missing such good mods? The maps are nicely detailed and the gameplay is great, too - not exactly easy, but also not every-fight-has-two-archviles hard. I noticed some bugs along the way:

MAP07: HOMs at linedefs 9905 and 9920.

MAP08: aren't sectors 2991 and 3679 supposed to be secret?

On 8/16/2021 at 12:48 PM, game said:

Just got a question, do you think it was rather dumb to include Strogg from Quake Champions in it?

An original Quake II Strogg would fit better, but QC Strogg is also okay. Stroggs unite!

Not sure if bug reports can still be applied, but I found something on MAP07

1. Blue armor secret in the blue computer room. Sectors 1992, 1993, 1995 are responsible for the same secret. Also 1993 is too thin to be triggered

2. Had a monster stuck in this cross. I assume W1 teleport is to blame

234305727_.png.236ca2e2dca7ccd6b0fc5176a01e37d3.png