Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

2 hours ago, omalefico32x said:

i exit the portal looking a bit older the creatures dont attack me anymore i have control over them now i call them all back and i go search for [ @Lol 6 ]

Nice nap I took, so, what did he told ya? Nevermind, we must take advantage that they are sleeping and attack them now

24 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Nice nap I took, so, what did he told ya? Nevermind, we must take advantage that they are sleeping and attack them now

"i dont think that would be the smartest move... inside the portal... that thing said something is about to happen and we need all the help we can get not even our army is going to be enough"

1 minute ago, omalefico32x said:

"i dont think that would be the smartest move... inside the portal... that thing said something is about to happen and we need all the help we can get not even our army is going to be enough"

Hmm, you're right

1 minute ago, Lol 6 said:

Hmm, you're right

"for now i think we should look around try to find where exactely we are and maybe see what that smith guy was talking about"

Tuxedo T. Penguin had put his laptop away and was napping on the bench, but after seeing what had happened to the place while he was busy on his laptop, the old Colonel wasn't going to leave himself unguarded. He had asked Ambassador Konqi to bring him some bodyguards.

After many delays, the friendly KDE-dragon Kameron arrives. He looks fairly harmless on the outside, but he can still breathe fire. And he will, if he needs to.

3 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

@DRM-MAN Hey, those drinks with you were pretty fun, you gonna hit the bed now?

Hmm, maybe, but I'm gonna relax for the time being.

I don't really see a problem, well, you'd better not get too mushy with me.

I hate to say this, but we need your help, something is coming, and when it comes...

Anyways. I was thinking if you could let us in, I promise I'll do my best to control the shadows

If this were a trap, I'd already be laughing of how funny it would be. AND I would already commanded the shadows to attack and burn the house. But look at the windows, they're all playing poker waiting for my orders

2 minutes ago, northivanastan said:

Kameron: Indeed. Why should I trust you?

"... i will give this chocolat bar in my pocket..."

1 minute ago, omalefico32x said:

"... i will give this chocolat bar in my pocket..."

Kameron: No thanks, I don't need to eat.