• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Well sure, where to?

To that river over there.

"Is there a microwave or oven somewhere? I mean cold pizza doesn't taste good, if there isn't one I guess it's the only food we have not counting few snacks"

Alright. *We walk to the river where no one else is at.*

I need to ask this: are you from the future?

*I cough loudly trying to avoid the question.*

Just answer me, please, I have a lot of questions.

1 minute ago, 1Destro3456 said:

"Is there a microwave or oven somewhere? I mean cold pizza doesn't taste good, if there isn't one I guess it's the only food we have not counting few snacks"

u have saladix or something¿

image.png.048eb0550906fcedb0b6bf032c8c0e49.png

5 minutes ago, Pakman2600 said:

*thinking* so the sky now is red, not too normal

image.png.7e3bd833d27dc1767dff16b0a89c353f.png

"well to be fair thats not the weirdest thing here how about the portal in the forest leaving to some eldritch horror dimension? the vampire standing on the backyard or maybe how theres a guy who can shot fireballs from his hand"

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

Just answer me, please, I have a lot of questions.

Alright, fine, I am from the future, or more specifically, I came from another timeline, er, mainly because of multiverse theory, you see, I'm the grandson of someone who was allies with someone who was very similar to you.

Alright, fine, I am from the future, or more specifically, I came from another timeline, er, mainly because of multiverse theory, you see, I'm the grandson of someone who was allies with someone who was very similar to you.

Something spoke to me before I came out here, it called it's self "griskai." I don't know what it was, but it, it felt like I was home in a way.

5 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

"i think theres one in the kitchen upstairs"

2 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

"well to be fair thats not the weirdest thing here how about the portal in the forest leaving to some eldritch horror dimension? the vampire standing on the backyard or maybe how theres a guy who can shot fireballs from his hand"

huh, look a kart from the videogame mario kart

image.png.f34dc9dde4eb55656e4585c2a83c4724.png

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

Something spoke to me before I came out here, it called it's self "griskai." I don't know what it was, but it, it felt like I was home in a way.

Ha, I knew it!, oh man the old guy was right after all, listen, grizale, griskai is who you were in that timeline, well in the past long before I was born, but it's true, I came here to unleash him from you.

Just now, omalefico32x said:

"i think theres one in the kitchen upstairs"

"Great, time to eat some breakfast" [I think that's the time we're at right now] I go upstairs with two slices anf put them on the microwave for a few seconds and start eating

"Great, time to eat some breakfast" [I think that's the time we're at right now] I go upstairs with two slices anf put them on the microwave for a few seconds and start eating

[yea its morning now]

I finish eating then go downstairs and starts searching for food to later eat lunch knowing that the pizza isn't going to last long

[Hope some of the og's recognize the mini-arc with drm-man.]

[is that stuff from the forest? when i joined doom world it was already over]

Just now, omalefico32x said:

[is that stuff from the forest? when i joined doom world it was already over]

[Yep, although you can read the thread for more context if you'd like.]

"So, I found this cookies, nothing good for lunch but if anyone is feeling a bit hungry here you go"

cool

image.png.4df2718154c5db14cdd2b85aa9d53542.png

*Walks up beside you.* Yeah sure, I'll have one!

"AGGHH, weren't you in the river with the other dude?! You gave me scare there, geez. Here you have some." Gives you the box of cookies

"You say 'just really fast' and you come behind me like a ninja when the entrance is in front of me, fine, let's say you went running like thunder into the back door and enter there without making any noise and did that." was talking to @CrystalHawk_Doom