• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

3 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Uh guys, kinda need you all's help.

"sorry im busy right now i cant leave this match"

*After the first plant's death, more popped up, several more tentacles crash through the house looking for food.*

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" *i scream in a fit of rage* "THEY BROKE MY LAPTOP"

*walks up with can of Coca-Cola in one hand & A pizza slice in the other* Hey Guys! What's Going On Here?

2 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

"NOOOOOOOOOOO" *i scream in a fit of rage* "THEY BROKE MY LAPTOP"

"That's your priority? Damn, better help us, who have nothing special, like an army of shadow things, or fire powers, or a goddamn super powerful shotgun that has such a force that sent @DRM-MAN flying" I try to find the shotgun that @Pakman2600 gave me in the morning, but to nobody's surprise it doesn't work since it was thrown to the trash.

Just now, The BMFG said:

*Drops down and lays on floor* WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" *i scream*

Dammit smith, why are you so calm in all of this, if that is indeed your real name!

"ok shadowy things... err the ones that arent drunk go attack these plants"

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

Dammit smith, why are you so calm in all of this, if that is indeed your real name!

It's called being ready for the heat of battle my friend.

2 minutes ago, The BMFG said:

*Drops down and lays on floor* WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

"Here's a better one, who are you and how the hell you got here?"

I'd recommend everyone calming down, we can't plan out a way to stop these plants in a panic.

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

"Here's a better one, who are you and how the hell you got here?"

I CAME OVER TO MEET MY NEW NEIGHBORS AND THIS IS GOING ON! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENINING 

Just now, The BMFG said:

I CAME OVER TO MEET MY NEW NEIGHBORS AND THIS IS GOING ON! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENINING 

"neighbor? again i dont see any house for miles... there isnt even any road outside of this house just forest"

Just now, omalefico32x said:

"neighbor? again i dont see any house for miles... there isnt even any road outside of this house just forest"

What? then were the hell did i just end up?

Just now, omalefico32x said:

There are houses, somewhere, I remember that I came from one near this but I don't remember how to get back, he must have come from one of those"

"ok lets take care of the plants first @1Destro3456 let me take a look at that shotgun maybe i can fix it since the shadows are busy fighting"

Need any help, the shotgun that was given to me gave me knowledge on how to repair and make stuff?

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

Need any help, the shotgun that was given to me gave me knowledge on how to repair and make stuff?

"it wouldint hurt and now a extra gun would really help quick @1Destro3456 trow the shotgun to me"

*I begin to assemble the parts for everything, with my memories helping me, I put together a large machine gun with a shotgun underneath the barrel, they can both be fired.*

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

*I begin to assemble the parts for everything, with my memories helping me, I put together a large machine gun with a shotgun underneath the barrel, they can both be fired.*

[what do we call this thing now]

I'm pretty sure I have a revolver in my pocket *pulls it out and start shooting the plants*

3 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

[what do we call this thing now]

[The Planter.]