Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Hey don't sweat it, the timeline I'm from was that voice's, the only difference is that it was waayy in the future, but my oldman told me a lot of stuff about ya.

@DRM-MAN

Oh right, I keep forgetting about multiverse theory.

Hey don't sweat it, the timeline I'm from was that voice's, the only difference is that it was waayy in the future, but my oldman told me a lot of stuff about ya.

"wait you are from the future?" [thats the first time my character hears that]

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

[yeah but image.png.ebd42ede371ca650758ceacb9219db3e.png]

[oh yell lets say i got alcahol instead]

Just now, omalefico32x said:

"wait you are from the future?" [thats the first time my character hears that]

Oh yeah, but not really, you see the universe we are in isn't the only one, there are many other ones with their own timelines, I came from one just like this, but it was a lot different, more demons and knights, and some dude named grendel was trying to awaken a dark god born from the earth or something.

@omalefico32x

1 minute ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

@DRM-MAN

"Hah! I wasn't wrong when I heard you were time traveling, thanks that I haven't gone to the house yet because this is getting interesting! But how the hell can you go from one timeline to another?!"

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

"Hah! I wasn't wrong when I heard you were time traveling, thanks that I haven't gone to the house yet because this is getting interesting! But how the hell can you go from one timeline to another?!"

Multiverse theory, although this is probably another universe then a timeline.

Oh yeah, but not really, you see the universe we are in isn't the only one, there are many other ones with their own timelines, I came from one just like this, but it was a lot different, more demons and knights, and some dude named grendel was trying to awaken a dark god born from the earth or something.

@omalefico32x

"oh i guess that makes sense i did after all enter in another dimension yesterday you know... im thinking... the forest you guys are talking about what if this backyard is it? in the future? a separate dimension from the common one after all we seen 2 people claiming they were neighbors but we have no house on sight"

Multiverse theory, although this is probably another universe then a timeline.

"Your universe doesn't sound good doesn't it? Demons, and a person trying to wake up a dark god. But I guess this isn't very good either, isn't it?"

Well to answer the both of you, where I'm from, there was a forest, but when I checked the location, there was a large crater instead of a forest, but this place is quite similar, although it's missing a lot of things that would make it a forest.

@omalefico32x @1Destro3456

I ran back to the backyard wearing a satchel around my waist. From it I pulled one greenish-tinted, vanilla-scented, vial. There were many other vials in it, of many colours and code smells, but the green ones had the freshest smell.

I held the slightly glowy concoction in a paw, staring at it curiously. "I might even grow wings!... I'm not sure if I will grow larger, or stay the same size, or even be smaller... hmm..."

5 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

[was The Forest filled so quickly of this many post too?]

[Well, not so quickly.]

1 minute ago, omalefico32x said:

"oh i guess that makes sense i did after all enter in another dimension yesterday you know... im thinking... the forest you guys are talking about what if this backyard is it? in the future? a separate dimension from the common one after all we seen 2 people claiming they were neighbors but we have no house on sight"

"I swear there was a neighborhood near here, like a really close here, and my house was the closest to this one, sadly, I can't remember where exactly is it, or who lived there, I lost all of those memories when I went to your backyard"

*I start to get a migraine, I also begin to cough up blood and start seeing red.*

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

*I start to get a migraine, I also begin to cough up blood and start seeing red.*

Ah shit, don't tell me you get that thing as well!?

*I rise up from where I'm sitting with my back and head hunched, my hair covers most of my face.*

*More blood spills from my face, some of my hair moves out of the way of one of my eyes, it is completely white.*

I stand back as I notice the person who was having strange effects, strafing a little toward @CrystalHawk_Doom's 'safe' side, almost as if by nature.

"A-are you okay?" I uttered while staring at @DRM-MAN

I still held the little vial in my hand, although I almost forgot the accomplishment I had managed with it. The scene had me shake a little in, honestly, fear.

*I stand up straight and throw my head back, letting out an ungodly howl into the sky.*

*I quickly run up to you and scratch your arm and try to pin you down.*

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

*I quickly run up to you and scratch your arm and try to pin you down.*

Ahh, get off of me damn it!, remember who you are!

I was taken aback by the sudden loud sound, sitting back on the grass. I stared in dismay and confusion, but utterly spooked, I scooted back toward the house. I got up and ran, letting something slightly glassy fall to the pavement next to the door (although the vial had a structurally resilient geometry and a thick glass, and thus it but clanked upon meeting the pavement).   [[edit]] I still worn the satchel, of course.

I closed the door, staring through the little door window. "Ack!... I c-could use petting some flying mice to relax... s-snif..."

2 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

*wakes up*

Good ni... woah, what is going on?

"where the fuck where you... ur never mind i think we better run i will send some shadows to assist @CrystalHawk_Doom in case stuff happens"