Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Some thing that I'm sure nobody wanted to have to fight, and I sure have the scars to prove it, morris too.

Ohhhh, OH WAIT!, where is mister morris!?

Oh, I c-can't see them. It's all wobbly and... almost kinda translucent... and you slightly smell like pizza for some reason...

... meanwhile ...

Osiris approaches the gravesite. "So this is the gravesite of your family...." Osiris' furrows his brow as a vision of what happened comes to him. He turns to Yael and speaks: "They have suffered much, I'm afraid, but it is within my judgment and power to grant them the chance to avenge the injustices they have endured, for I too have known such injustice." With that, a strange stillness came over the gravesite, while time over the site seemed to suddenly speed up: the gravesite rapidly became overgrown with green grass and a small sapling sprouted up where each body had been buried. Then everything became very still again, and familiar voices were then heard coming from the nearby forest's edge. Voices that Yael could not mistake. Osiris turned toward the source of the sweet sounds and gestured for Yael to greet his family.

19 minutes ago, Hellbent said:

... meanwhile ...

Osiris approaches the gravesite. "So this is the gravesite of your family...." Osiris' furrows his brow as a vision of what happened comes to him. He turns to Yael and speaks: "They have suffered much, I'm afraid, but it is within my judgment and power to grant them the chance to avenge the injustices they have endured, for I too have known such injustice." With that, a strange stillness came over the gravesite, while time over the site seemed to suddenly speed up: the gravesite rapidly became overgrown with green grass and a small sapling sprouted up where each body had been buried. Then everything became very still again, and familiar voices were then heard coming from the nearby forest's edge. Voices that Yael could not mistake. Osiris turned toward the source of the sweet sounds and gestured for Yael to greet his family.

[thanks dude gonna wait to see what destro does before i keep the mini arc going]

Somewhere behind Osiris and Yael, past the lush revival, a grass-lined space-coloured portal opens quietly, unheard among the sights and sounds in view and earshot.

A hand reaches out, shakily and uncertainly, coated in what can only be said to be the cosmos, and covered in vines, and scratches from the vines.

7 hours ago, Hellbent said:

... meanwhile ...

“No way! They’re back!” *I run straight to them* “Mom! Dad! You’re back” I say while hugging them, “Christina, my sweet love!” I also hug my wife “You’re back! Thank you Osiris, you’ve earned my trust and my loyalty”

Edited by 1Destro3456

10 hours ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

Somewhere behind Osiris and Yael, past the lush revival, a grass-lined space-coloured portal opens quietly, unheard among the sights and sounds in view and earshot.

A hand reaches out, shakily and uncertainly, coated in what can only be said to be the cosmos, and covered in vines, and scratches from the vines.

*seeing how osiris isnt going to be a problem i turn my back and relax a bit only to see a little light coming in the distance i go alone to see what it is only to see a portal appearing and a hand coming from it i grab mortis [@Lol 6] shovel and get ready for battle in case something happens*

1 minute ago, Lol 6 said:

Pffew, I'm finally here, the portal is too far away from here

[oh i was talking about the first shovel you lost that i got it when the yael mini arc started but it has been so long that i decide to link you i case anyone got confused]

Just now, omalefico32x said:

[oh i was talking about the first shovel you lost that i got it when the yael mini arc started but it has been so long that i decide to link you i case anyone got confused]

[Ok, I just got here, you can keep the shovel]

11 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

Pffew, I'm finally here, the portal is too far away from here

"ahh what the... how did you get here?..."

2 minutes ago, Lol 6 said:

It's a long story, it's not that pretty though

"...you arent going to be mad that i got your shovel arent you... i mean it was just there on the ground alone..."

1 minute ago, Lol 6 said:

Keep it, I found a better one >:)

"well we have some other thigs to worry now... this hand should we grab it? seens like its is reaching for something maybe trying to get out?"

5 hours ago, omalefico32x said:

*seeing how osiris isnt going to be a problem i turn my back and relax a bit only to see a little light coming in the distance i go alone to see what it is only to see a portal appearing and a hand coming from it i grab mortis [@Lol 6] shovel and get ready for battle in case something happens*

A second hand slowly joins the first.

Then another pair of smaller hands follow it from the opposite side.

The smaller pair grabs at the shovel, but, unable to reach it, stops.

4 minutes ago, F your good vibes bad vibes only said:

A second hand slowly join the first.

Then another pair of smaller hands follow it from the opposite side.

The smaller pair grabs at the shovel, but, unable to reach it, stops.

"what the..."

*i push the shovel away from the portal quickly*

"what is this thing doing"

"S-so, where should we look first?"

I nudged Nadia, standing up in the house, my voice trembling in noticeable concern.

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

"S-so, where should we look first?"

I nudged Nadia, standing up in the house, my voice trembling in noticeable concern.

I-i don't k-know!.

2 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

"what the..."

*i push the shovel away from the portal quickly*

"what is this thing doing"

The Order climbs out slowly, first two arms and then a human head, but all coloured like the cosmoes, pop up.

"Don't be afraid, I've got the other guy here under my wing".