Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

"hum seens like the image is a little weird but it works some of the conectors are probaly damaged from being exposed to outside"

It works well enough, but why was there a cassette player in the backyard?

but thats a little weird dont you guys think? even more that it was inside the fences and it doesnt look like it was here for too long... huh i think we should go see if there something else since it was empty before it gets dark

Well, I guess we can search for more things, or at least find this thing's owner.

We're probably not going anywhere past the fence, so I'd say we're gonna be safe enough, plus if you hear any of us scream, you can rush to the fence in time.

i will search around the woods near the house i come back if i see anything

dont worry im taking this flashlight with me im no going far so it shouldint be a problem

[ im also gonna sleep see you guys tomorrow]

"hey guys look at what i found" i scream while getting closer to the house

"Ugh, the sunlight.... wait, what are those Gentoo installation noises?"

I look around myself capriciously, sitting in the far end of the backyard, back against the fence. But, nothing seemed suspiciously Gentoo-ey about the scene, or the house. "Darn flashbacks! I probably sound like a weird veteran boomer right now... yaaawn..."

I slowly got up, feeling kind of reluctant to move at all from the relatively fine position I was in, and look at the house. "Maybe I can borrow a carton of milk or something..."

40 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

"hey guys look at what i found" i scream while getting closer to the house

What is that?

I paced toward the house, then looked through a window.

"Oooh... that's... stuff?.."

seens like there was a camera on a tree but i dont see any cables in it so it must have been used remotely... it was aimed derectely at the backyard.

i wonder how much time it was there

yes maybe its related to the casette player we found and... wait what is gustavo doing?

"ok im going to call the cops... uhh guys" i say while messing with my phone" i... cant... doesnt seen like the call is getting anywhere... theres no signal here 

[yea i know you can call the cops with no signal but lets just say theres literally no signal in the area alright?]

i think we should get some way to defend ourselfs gustavo is a veteram since this is his house he probaly has a gun somewhere for situations like these

he is also acting a little weird im gonna go check on him