Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The BMFG

Music Battles!

So I came up with this little game. so you post a song then the person who posts another song after you do initiate in a battle. whichever post has the most likes is the one that wins that battle. then that song goes on and fights other peoples songs until it loses and there's a new champion then the new champion does the same thing until it loses .etc. I'm going to go first and since I have started listening to them I'm gonna start off the fighting with Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz  

1 hour ago, The BMFG said:

So I came up with this little game. so you post a song then the person who posts another song after you do initiate in a battle. whichever post has the most likes is the one that wins that battle. then that song goes on and fights other peoples songs until it loses and there's a new champion then the new champion does the same thing until it loses .etc. I'm going to go first and since I have started listening to them I'm gonna start off the fighting with Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz  

i cant see your video it says it is unavailable

1 minute ago, omalefico32x said:

i cant see your video it says it is unavailable

then i will fight you with this song 

choose the song you want to oppose me and send the link and we may see who wins

^^^ This one wins.

What the heck it sounds similar to STRAIN's Map13's track, and the composer "Mark Kelm" is the same one who composed some of STRAIN's tracks.

Speaking of Doom:

0:40 - something near 1:10 is my favourite part.

Edited by Hitboi

Land of Able still seems to champion so far. I myself really liked it so have a free vote.

Either way, here's another contestant for the status quo:

It is a masterpiece, Doomers. Complete. Comprehensive, and pain.

At this pace it won't really be a competition and just turn into yet another music sharing topic lol

Just now, Gustavo6046 said:

At this pace it won't really be a competition and just turn into yet another music sharing topic lol

yea doesnt seen like theres much interest here shame its a cool idea just waiting for an admin to merge the treads lol

32 minutes ago, omalefico32x said:

yea doesnt seen like theres much interest here shame its a cool idea just waiting for an admin to merge the treads lol

My idea, 1 music per user in the same page.
Most reactions win the battle.

Begin.
@Gustavo6046 got me a nice point for this so maybe just vote with interactions xp

1 minute ago, D4NUK1 said:

My idea, 1 music per user in the same page.
Most reactions win the battle.

Begin.

Well, then only 1 contestant? How would that work? o.o